Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like I gotta run to Milwaukee this Saturday (the 13th) so I was wondering if someone here could recommend a more interesting route from Madison to Milwaukee than the interstate :D
Also was wondering if anyone might be riding this Saturday around Milwaukee as long as I'm there.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Your best/scenic/non-interstate route would be HWY 18 from Madison into Milwaukee. I'm sure someone else will suggest this road to that road, etc, etc...but 18 is the easiest and my suggestion.

If you had the time and wanted to hit some twisties, off of 18 there's 67, Waterville Rd., C, ZZ, Holy Hill.

As of right now I've got nothing going on Saturday, let me know what you were thinking and a ballpark time. Haven't seen you since the Memorial Day ride.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Brian took my idea but you could get a map out and look for back roads that don't go straight. I have no idea how much time you're willing to waste but Hwy 18 is good if you have a time limit.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have to get fitted for a tux for my sister's wedding. So I was figuring get to the store a around noon for that, then lunch, then go riding that afternoon around 1:30-2:00 or so. Of course, I haven't checked the hours of this place yet, which I should probably do sooner rather than later.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How about 3-3:30 in the afternoon then? Course I don't know where anything is in Milwaukee so I'll neeed to know where to meet anyone.
Sorry bout the late post on this but work has been crazy past few days.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Where is the "tux store"? With that info we can find a meeting spot and then be there at 3-3:30pm.

·
I like white pants
865 Posts
Ok well then the easy place to meet would be there. How bout the Cheesecake Factory (in the front parking lot of the mall) at 3? And then we will head out west and get you a little closer to home riding the best roads around here.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
:dblthumb

See you guys there at 3

1 - 13 of 13 Posts