Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:dblthumb DAM !!! What a GREAT Movie!!! Had me screamin for Maggie so much I lost my voice!!! Best movie I seen in ages... :dblthumb

Clint Eastwood and Morgan Freeman what a combo!!! Eastwood looks old as hell but dam its good to see him in a good movie!!

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Starts off slow but builds up speed and kicks ass!!! I got it off DC++ had hundreds of copies of the DVD screener and with rev connect I got both CD's in under 1/2 hour!

Awwwwwwwwwwwww :a2 :a2 sucks what happens near the end :a2

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
its a great movie to the end. well I didnt like it because its sad

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
R6JUNKIE said:
its a great movie to the end. well I didnt like it because its sad

Yep, really sad, I was really bummed when that happened... especially after getting so wound up after clint took her under his guidence and she was droppin opponents in the start of the first round and couldnt get fights!!! That was great... then somebody popped my balloon :a2

·
Registered
132 Posts
Krazy Hawaiian said:
Yep, really sad, I was really bummed when that happened... especially after getting so wound up after clint took her under his guidence and she was droppin opponents in the start of the first round and couldnt get fights!!! That was great... then somebody popped my balloon :a2
Yes, this is a very good movie. I so wanted her to come back and beat the sh!t out of that chic.

·
Registered
106 Posts
The end just ruined it for me, was all good, training, knockouts, the fight to never quit, then baaaammm. The only reason I kept watching was cause I thought she'd get up and woop some @ss.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HaYnTunda said:
The end just ruined it for me, was all good, training, knockouts, the fight to never quit, then baaaammm. The only reason I kept watching was cause I thought she'd get up and woop some @ss.

That is EXACTLY what I was hoping for.... really pissed me off. Put me into a black fukin mood... dangerous place for me to be.... I fall into a hole and cant get out... not good for me. :a2

·
Registered
195 Posts
I know I'm in the minority here, but I really did not like this movie. Yes Clint Eastwood is always a good actor, Hillary Swank and Morgan Freeman were good too... but this movie was bad. I hated that one slow kid in the gym who just went around getting his ass kicked and acting stupid. This kid was the Jar-Jar Binks of this movie. He annoyed the hell out of me, and he didn't add anything to the plot. Worst of all was the ending... she breaks her neck.... so she gets an assisted suicide?!? WTF?! The ending was an insult to intelligence, and pretty much nullified anything good in the first 3/4 of the movie. After seeing "Mystic River", I thought this movie was a real dissapointment. Rent "the aviator" instead.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hozhead said:
Finally saw this movie last Monday.
It was so much better than I expected!

Ya but DAM!!!!! WHY???? WHY???? it would have been alot better (more storybookish true) if she kept kickin ASS! That was awesome up to that point. Then for me it just went right down the shitter :a2

and Eastwood directed it too!

The end was even worse...

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
good flick, damm what a suprise ending.......

·
Registered
8 Posts
Look, it HAD to end like that... she lived her whole life fighting, she went out HER way... her life had already been taking away from her.

I thought it was an awesome movie, even if it did make me cry.

Not only did Clint make the movie & star in it, he wrote part of the score also. Impressive.

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Yeah, it was definitely a good movie. Anythign with Morgan Freeman, rulz!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts