Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
missed yesterdays thread huh? :D

It's been posted everywhere and rightfully should, I live down the street from AMP and I would love to watch that place burn down.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lok said:

It's been posted everywhere and rightfully should, I live down the street from AMP and I would love to watch that place burn down.

Sorry.. I guess I did. I'm gonna call them when i get home and talk about getting some 10K service done... then be like.. wait.. your the guys that beat up and steal from your customers right?? :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
590 Posts
I talked to the guys from AMP at the Fun Ford Weekend in Bristol. Seemed like nice guys. Didn't badmouth the guy at all, and were happy to talk about it. I think the 1320 guys are just ganging up on them, and the owner is probably just blowing things out of proportion.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
wct097 said:
I talked to the guys from AMP at the Fun Ford Weekend in Bristol. Seemed like nice guys. Didn't badmouth the guy at all, and were happy to talk about it. I think the 1320 guys are just ganging up on them, and the owner is probably just blowing things out of proportion.

I was kinda thinking the same thing. Every story has 2 sides.

We're only hearing the side of the "poor, depraved military man who serves his country and is just trying to spend his hard earned money" at the "evil company that's just out to screw over military servicemen."

The story might be completely different if we were hearing it from "the business that's been completely screwed over" by "the whiney bitch military kid who didn't like how some work was done and instead of taking it up with the owners posted it all over the internet."

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
I live about 20 mins from the AMP performance shop, and know a few locals who have less than savory things to say about their business practices. Missed deadlines, horrible communication, shifting costs, and even sub par work being performed on thier vehicles. On the same hand, I have also heard that they do great work and are easy going people just trying to make it in a business where not everything goes perfect. However, if I owned a Pony, I probably would not take it to AMP.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Lok said:

\

For the right price, that could be arranged. :smokin :devil

1 - 10 of 10 Posts