Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I have one the removable ID holder makes it easy to get through the gate, the front pocket can fit smokes and a cell phone, the rear pocket is great for holding gloves when chillin or a soda while riding. Kind of expesive at 50 bucks but while worth it it fits over my leathers well. Definatly has paid for it self in not having to get my ID out at the gate. Fits in bike trunk well too.

Just thought Id pass the word.

FYI for you civilians, most military members are required to wear reflective vests, usually of the construction worker type.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
I just keep a constuction worker looking one in my trunk, just incase I need to stroll on base. I don't get on there on a daily basis so I can't see spending 50 bones for a vest like that

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MT Wallet said:
A lady at my MSF class had one.

Looks good and the military approves it I think

ya its approved

and I live on base right now sooo.... cha its worth it

·
V-twin anyone?
2,161 Posts
Dude, you look familiar! I think I was in the 332nd with you at Keesler about 3 years ago.

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Do two-wheeled-enabled military personnel need to wear that even on civilian streets or just on base. Just out of curiosity.

Wear can civilian riders purchase one?

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mikem317 said:
Do two-wheeled-enabled military personnel need to wear that even on civilian streets or just on base. Just out of curiosity.

Wear can civilian riders purchase one?

any ICON dealer or website can get it, check Fred's sponsers.

technically, on and off base we are required to wear contrasting colors or reflective gear during daytime and everywear, to the best of my knowledge, requires reflection in periods of darkness. There is no way for it to be enforced off-base, except holding you accountable for your medical bills if you get ran over.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I wear one over my jacket for my commute to work. I work graves, so it is dark when I ride in. Every bit of reflectiveness helps, right? Nice jacket and well made. :)

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
what an eyesore..I'll take two.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts