Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTF was that???? That shit just concretes my belief that boxing is the most corrupt sport ever. I call :bs That fight was soooo rigged. The Great White Hope did use a great strategy by leaning on Tyson with all his 271 lbs. But all in all, that was the lamest fight every!!!

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
what'd i miss? tyson have another fight? when will they learn that no one respects that guy anymore after the ear incident. His fights are as real as the WWE's.

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aw DUDE. It was going ok till the end of the 6th round. Both fighters where exchange some great shots, no biggy though. Then at the end of the 6th, Tyson is backed into the ropes a looks like he just does a lil stumble, then falls down. No biggy, He gets up and then out of the fucking blue........THROWS IN THE TOWEL HIMSELF!!! WTF???

In the post fight interview he said he no longer has the killer instinct nor drive for boxing anymore.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
I was going to post something about him coming back. What a joke.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I look at what Tyson has become over the last 5 to 10 years and all I can say is what a shame. I think if he could have stayed on the straight and narrow, he could have been one of the greatest boxers, if not thee greatest boxer, ever.

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Tyson did it for the money, obviously. He owes creditors and lawyers over $40 million. He just got $5,000,000 for this fight. I think McBride only got $150,000 in comparison.

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
jim schmidt said:
I wouldn't be laughing at Tyson if I'd just paid 49.95 to watch a fight on TV. I'm pretty sure he's laughing at you.
Nope. Read the story online! Usually go the sports bar down the street, didn't this time so I skip out on the PPV $.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
i NEVER buy PPV itll allways show up on KAZAA in 3 days and ill DL it for FREE. Im not paynig anyones Bently payments

·
Registered
540 Posts
kazaa..haha

hey reckless...did that lazer ever pan out? haha

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Everytime a fight comes on I want to spend the 50 bucks for the fight, but there is always that chance the fight will be over in 90 seconds. I remember how mad spectators were when they dished out a couple grand for front row seats and Tyson put that whooping on that guy in 90 seconds.

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jim schmidt said:
I wouldn't be laughing at Tyson if I'd just paid 49.95 to watch a fight on TV. I'm pretty sure he's laughing at you.

He can't laugh at me. I didn't pay to watch him either. Its good to have family at the local cable co.

Mike Tyson. :pisson

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Real boxing fans were watching Miguel Cotto/Muhammad Abdullaev and Joel Casamayor/Almazbek Raiymkulov instead of Tyson/Mcbride on Saturday.

Two good fights.

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
It's about time he hung it up. Now he can go back to raping women and beatin the shit out of people while he munches on beer-battered ear drums. Yum!

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
sexyicecold said:
It's about time he hung it up. Now he can go back to raping women and beatin the shit out of people while he munches on beer-battered ear drums. Yum!
i'm pretty sure it was ear lobes, not drums. :neener

i remember a Tyson interview a few years back. he talked about not wanting to be Iron Mike anymore. he just wanted to be Mike Tyson. hopefully he can get on with being the person he really wants to be now.

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
no surprise to me.. this is the second time he admits fighting for a purse... but it is all over now

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
Ear drums, ear lobes, whatever man. Munching on human parts is too Dahmer-esque for me to put a positive spin on somebody. I think he needs his nuts kicked in :nutkick

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
The mans heart isn't in it anymore. He hasn't been the same since he got out of prison.
I still think he could make a hell of a trainer for some young boxer coming up.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I feel Tyson's career has been well, a total mess... Its a real shame to see such potential flushed down the crapper. You see pictures of him and he just looks so damn dejected. Hopefully he can move on from boxing and do something he enjoys...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts