Sport Bikes banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
what's up bitches
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the new threads that i keep making. But anyway, i passed the MSF course today! Again, i can't imagine anyone riding a bike safely without taking this course. The second day is much more exciting than the first day. Well, today we focus on countersteering..... and i finally got it. It was a bit weird for me to catch onto though. I honestly thought i was going to fail in the beginning cause i couldn't get countersteering. The reason why i didn't understand it quite well was cause, in my mind.... i thought when you countersteer, you push the handle bars ALL the way. (or almost all the way). So that kinda got me confused, and i kept "jabbing" at it and the bike was wobbling.. But eventually i got it. And let me tell you, after you learn how to countersteer... cornering and even the uneven slaloms were a piece of cake.

I did pretty well on the riding test.. but that box u-turn was pretty hard. Everyone in the class was sweating that one. But other than that, i got 4... (if you get 21, you fail) and everyone else passed.

Now, time to save my money and get myself a bike!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts