Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) So, I guess it's time for me to jump in and play...
I've been lurking long enough! I spend a lot of time just floating around this site (due to the lack of work on my desk for a while) and decided to come outta the dark and join in...
not a solo rider yet, but love riding and don't mind so much being on the back...for now.

grliegrl
:D

·
Registered
556 Posts
Welcome! :flipa

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Glad to see you have come out of the darkness and into the light!! :lol

Welcome to the site and specifically the Women's forum!! :twofinger

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
I love the Big Green Machine but I had the Big Wheel when I was younger...that thing rocked...wish I could find one in an adult size!! :lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i never had one as a kid either...big wheel rider here too! I saw this thing at Costco last summer, and after I took it for a test spin in the aisles, I promptly loaded it in my truck and took it home! :) the new ones are way better built...hold up to 180 lbs...had a hand break...real bike tire on the front instead of the plastic one...and the frame is made like a bike. It is so much fun! Especially when our friends have had a few too many and want to relive the good old days...very entertaining for us adults! Now, instead of pouting b/c i am the only kid on the block w/o one...i am the only kid on our block WITH one! :headbang teeeheee...until i get my butt on my own 2 wheels, the green machine will have to do.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
welcome :twofinger (traditional greeting) glad to see you out and about....

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
grliegrl said:
:)...for now.

grliegrl
:D

KEY WORD! ;) Welcome! have fun! and you'll be getting your own soon enough. Bikes are like a disease!! :headbang

·
Registered
804 Posts
Welcome to SBN and especially the women's forum

:twofinger

1 - 15 of 15 Posts