Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Yes I'm a FIB
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my Road America mailer in the mail today and found this:

http://www.roadamerica.com/documents/2008TentativeSchedule_002.pdf

There is a little more in the mailer than on Road America's website but they say this:

Road America is hosting the 1st annual "Sheboygan County Bike Week" to take place between the AMA race (6/5-8) and the AHRMA race (6/13-15). The AHRMA race is vintage motorcycles series that is returning to Road America after a few years' hiatus.The entire week will run from 6/5-6/15.
There will be camping offered during the AMA weekend as always,during the week, and during the AHRMA weekend. Please call our office for details and pricing.

How cool is that!!:banana :cheers
Interesting to see how it all pans out and what they have planned during the week.
I had already set aside time for the Indy USGP in Sept., but I might have to stay a few extra days @ RA. He-he!

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Oh man, now I gotta take more days off from work! I guess though in this situation that's not a bad thing. :D

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
hmmmmmm. dilema's.. Already have a hotel booked for Indy, but this sounds like fun as well..

Might make it over for a day trip, hopefully it's not raining like last year, that sucked ass

1 - 3 of 3 Posts