Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Valie Parking
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lost the front in the keyhole yesterday :upyours pretty gentle lowside ground a peg and slider down and hurt my pride :bitchslap but all in all was a decent day other then it rained all fuckin day :pisson a few other guys there said i did good and was the only one pushin it so its all good

IMA :squid

was a track day with California Superbike School and i was the fastest man there yesterday :rolleyes . just a word of advice if you go to Mid Ohio and it rains leave shit in the trailer , that track is slick as hell when its wet and i didnt take my rains

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
sorry to hear about the low side guess that happens when you're pushing it hard in the RAIN :bitchslap
we all know your bike goes back together quickly....
glad you're ok :beer

·
ASMA Racer
2,532 Posts
Level 2 school?

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
Straight from the horse's mouth. "You need to get a set of rains. It never rains when you bring them to the track." Sound familiar? :rolleyes :bitchslap

When you get Clay's card #, just throw another set of bodywork on there. But you already have a mystery set don't you.

Good to hear you were doing well but I'd imagine you didn't tuck the front while braking. Most likely the killer leanangle you carry through the corners.

If you need parts, let me know. And welcome to the "Crash Club" there :squid ly. :banana

·
Valie Parking
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Philbie said:
Straight from the horse's mouth. "You need to get a set of rains. It never rains when you bring them to the track." Sound familiar? :rolleyes :bitchslap

When you get Clay's card #, just throw another set of bodywork on there. But you already have a mystery set don't you.

Good to hear you were doing well but I'd imagine you didn't tuck the front while braking. Most likely the killer leanangle you carry through the corners.

If you need parts, let me know. And welcome to the "Crash Club" there :squid ly. :banana

didnt take the rains :eek:nfloor , and yes it was the lean angle but yesterday it wasnt killer trust me

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Philbie said:
When you get Clay's card #, just throw another set of bodywork on there. :banana
i guess i'll be sending a money order now instead.... :eek:nfloor

·
Valie Parking
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
badgixxer said:
i guess i'll be sending a money order now instead.... :eek:nfloor

dont be skeerd :lao

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Philbie said:
Good to hear you were doing well but I'd imagine you didn't tuck the front while braking.
:eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor
how's that valet job coming..... :urowned

1 - 8 of 8 Posts