Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
2000 VTR1000 Superhawk
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anybody was planning a group ride to Mid-Ohio? If so, is anybody planning on registering to take a lap around the track? I am planning on going down with my family one day... but might be interested in riding down with a group on another....

·
Registered
539 Posts
QWIK1 said:
Just wondering if anybody was planning a group ride to Mid-Ohio? If so, is anybody planning on registering to take a lap around the track? I am planning on going down with my family one day... but might be interested in riding down with a group on another....
I'd be interested, but I already live around Mid-O. I'm registering for the dealer ride. Think they let you take about 5 or so laps. Not very fast laps mind you.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm thinking of going Saturday. Or just skip the race and ride since I haven't got out much this year and I have the day open.

·
Registered
130 Posts
i'm going to ride down saturday i'm by wooster

·
It's good to B-King
3,290 Posts
blurbro said:
I'd be interested, but I already live around Mid-O. I'm registering for the dealer ride. Think they let you take about 5 or so laps. Not very fast laps mind you.
Where do you register for the dealer ride?

·
2000 VTR1000 Superhawk
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If I understand it correctly... you pick up a registration form at a participating dealership and bring it with you to the track. Then you go to the dealer's booth during the race.

·
Just a Commuter
58 Posts
I'll be going down on Saturday and Sunday. Riding back and forth each day. If any of you want to meet up somewhere on the way Lemme know. I'll keep checkin back.

·
Registered
130 Posts
i'll be riding down saturday moring you can give my cell a ring 330-347-6150.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts