Sport Bikes banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Lickalotapuss
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...is the best thing ever invented, ever.

Feel free to agree :)

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Indeed. I can polish off a whole damn box in one sitting. :lol That stuff got me through high school. :D

·
So what?
1,134 Posts
I would agree if I still had to live in a dorm. Mac and cheese and Ramen noodle soup. Thank god I don't have to do that stuff anymore. You can get burnt out.

·
old member
13,079 Posts
I HATE mac and cheese, microwave or otherwise. :lol

Many kids live on the stuff for years though.

·
Sport Bike Dreamer
1,092 Posts
I dont really like the easy mac stuff from the microwave, i think that the normal mac and cheese on the stove is like 10x's better.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Going through school for military I used to live off that.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
i like it with a little milk as opposed to water. yeeeeeeeah.

·
Durka Durka
692 Posts
I liked fried mac and cheese, that some good stuff. Saw it on food network one day and Im hooked so far lol. Waiting for that heart attack anytime now :D

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Stouffers is the best.

·
Swollen Member
4,967 Posts
Shit im in college and that shit is Gourmet. I just buy the cheapest box mac and cheese i can, then go home and put it in water and zap it for like 5 minutes and then add cheese. It's alot cheaper and you get more!!!!

·
Swollen Member
4,967 Posts
Saluki FZer said:
if you think that shit is good just try any boil and eat type w/ the gel type cheese pouch instead of the powder

That shit is fire.......Velveta is the best...mmm..............

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
Saluki FZer said:
if you think that shit is good just try any boil and eat type w/ the gel type cheese pouch instead of the powder
Yea, but that powder can boost the octane of gasoline. One packet added to a tank of 87 turns it into 110, and we all know the higher the octane, the faster your bike will be. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts