Sport Bikes banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Writer of Wrongs
3,633 Posts
I'm in Berkley,just west of Royal Oak. When the the weather breaks you can find me in Danville Stockbridge area. On Thursdays you can find me on Main street posin'

·
Registered
200 Posts
Fear the Pumpkin!

·
Registered
662 Posts
I just picked up an F4 after not riding in 2 summers. I'm on the east side of Detroit and I'm looking for somewhere fun to ride. Between the morons driving in Detroit and the nothing but straight roads around here I'm ready to find something fun. I'll keep an eye on this section to see what ya'll are up to.

Jeff

·
Registered
43 Posts
Cadillac/Houghton Lake area here, still looking for some decent roads that don't have loads of gravel after every nice curve,

·
Registered
144 Posts
Thurs Nights on Main St in Royal Oak...usually find a nice crowd

I'm in Dearborn I went on 4 group rides last year with Detroit Street Riders and a couple other groups all apx 50+ bikes. You generally can find them hanging out on www.stuntlife.com in the Michigan Section.

I'm always down for rides....

·
Old enough to be your dad
99 Posts
Yawwwwwwnnnnn. Scatch scratch. Smak smak.

Hey, is winter over?

Hmm, guess its time to get up and get ready to go riding.

Anything interesting happen over the winter? Nahh, didnt think so.

Over in W MI here, North of GR.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Livingston county here, we ride alot out in the stockbridge/gregory area alot of nice roads,...if like twisties and opening up the hammer come out here and ride the farm country...nice roads...and barely any police..... :cheers

·
Habitual line-stepper
11,594 Posts
Nice 6 year old thread revival, guys.... lol....

For the record, I am from Detroit....

21 - 33 of 33 Posts