Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is PATHETIC!! I can't believe there aren't more threads by Michigan riders in here. Anybody ride Grattan/Gingerman/Mid-Ohio with STT?? Anybody ride up in the thumb (I'm about 20 miles north of Detroit).
Let's start some discussion. Where do you ride? What do you ride? Do you participate in any organized rides or events? Let's communicate, people are always looking for others to get together and ride with. Just post with anything at all, it's better than what's here so far. :beer

·
Registered
200 Posts
The guys that I ride with, we ride all over. Toronto, windsor, start to ride to Port Huron but was stop due to a buddies p*ssy hurting. I ride a 04 ZX10R(orange). We'll put over a 100miles in a ride. Matter of fact I put just over 14,000 mile on my bike this year. We love t!tty bars. Whatever is clever. Thinking about a trip to Cleveland, Chicago, Myrtle Beach, Toronto(again) and maybe Boston. Not in one ride. This is on our way back from Toronto. My buddy Rob need a candy bar to continue.

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
I ride around the Howell/Brighton area but unfortunately it's kinda hard to find a group of sportbiker's. If anybody wants to do a group meet I'm down

·
Registered
29 Posts
i live up in the cheboygan area. most of the guys with sportbikes in the area just hang out in town. i'm a little to old for that so i adventure out by myself most the time and also have been doin a lot more dirt/trail riding around black mountain

·
Registered
28 Posts
i live in st. clair county, and besides riding down to metro detroit for work, i usually stay in this area. im up for going anywhere though, i dont have any sportbike friends yet!

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
UP VFR said:
the UP...there aren't many riders up here...
Seems like everytime I go through Menomonee I always see a few sportbikes. And usually they are getting pulled over. :dunno

·
Registered
200 Posts
You guys keep in touch and when the weather breaks we'll try to meet up.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I ride with about 6 other guys, but it is hard getting everybody together at the same time. One of the titty bars near the airport on Saturdays had bike day. There's also a bikini bike wash at Recreational Leisure in Farmington.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Whats going on there bv?

·
IM A BAD ASS WITH A STICK
374 Posts
howdy fellas im from the downriver area (insert joke here ill give you a few seconds to crack some) :pisson!!! me and a few of my buddies love to ride...if your around my area this spring or summer hit me up!!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hey bv, I was thinking about that also the last weekend in April?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Trying to get a few guys together to make the plans concrete.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I live in SE Michigan. Everyone here rides up towards Hell, MI. If you go there on a nice day you'll see hundreds of bikes, but most are cruisers.

Personally I am a distance riding kind of girl, so I tend to go to other states a lot. I probably put more miles in Ohio and West Virginia than I do in Michigan.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Kalamazoo, MI here... I don't have any _places_ that I ride yet. I bought the bike while I was living in Fort Wayne, IN.... this will be her first season on MI roads.

I'll be doing a bunch of riding/cruising just learning where some of the roads here go... will probably be up in GR also to look around and everywhere in-between.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts