Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think someone mentioned it... but a place called Michael's has a huge bike meet every Sunday morning. Ran into an Aprilia and Ducati owner that told me about it. I might ch-ch-check it out.

·
Registered
355 Posts
yea, i told you about it ...dickhead! :bitchslap

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
For those that haven't been, it's well worth the trip. Good food, and damn near every bike made will be there when the crowd is good (mostly any sunday when the temps aren't freezing cold).

I can't make it this sunday tho... maybe next week.

·
Registered
355 Posts
shit, even when it freezing those fuckers show up in droves

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
So what time and whats the address? Sal and I were talking about riding up.

·
Registered
355 Posts
you guys goin

·
Registered
262 Posts
wooohoo, granny's in town....i get to come play too!! we'll be rolling out of spring lake at 8am, should be there NLT 930....you bitches better drag your dead asses out of bed early tomorrow!!

what a dick....i wasn't even invited until after i read this post....lol

seeeeeeee ya there....

·
Registered
355 Posts
we're leavin now,see ya there :beer

·
Registered
262 Posts
matt, sal....glad ya'll came....

sorry we deviated from the ride tho....hope we didn't piss you off sal and ruin your day!! i felt bad as we were on our way to spring lake...i really should've just hauled ass back by myself and let you boys stay out and play...ahhh well, robt did find some really good roads on the way up...of course they are closer to you guys up there than they are to us....lol...

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You guys are cutoff!

;)

Don't sweat it! Was cool for me either way!

mIchELe said:
matt, sal....glad ya'll came....

sorry we deviated from the ride tho....hope we didn't piss you off sal and ruin your day!! i felt bad as we were on our way to spring lake...i really should've just hauled ass back by myself and let you boys stay out and play...ahhh well, robt did find some really good roads on the way up...of course they are closer to you guys up there than they are to us....lol...

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
But I tell you what...

We are going to hav to start treating Sal like a woman. Something starts at 6? tell him it starts at 5 so he is on time.

;)

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Fair enough.... And tell YOU what, I'll start treating the rest of you like pussies and I'll ride a 10 speed so you can keep up. I mean I ride one handed and side-saddled and I'm still seeing nothing but empty road behind me... What's the deal?

But that's ok, I was getting tired of covering so much ground in one day anyway. :D :)

gixxer27519 said:
But I tell you what...

We are going to hav to start treating Sal like a woman. Something starts at 6? tell him it starts at 5 so he is on time.

;)

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
Oh you wanna take it there huh...

You know..me and bumby are really amazed...we were takin corners on sunday at 100! and you still passed us!!!!

You sick dude...just sick!!!

But we love yah anyway

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I know sexy.... I know. :D

But I think your speedos (the one your bike, not the ones you wear) are a bit off. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts