Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Squid Poacher
1,831 Posts
whoever wrote that is definitely not a writer. The grammar is so piss poor I couldn't get through the first page. Hot looking bike though.

·
A guy on a scruffy bike
15,367 Posts
whoever wrote that is definitely not a writer. The grammar is so piss poor I couldn't get through the first page. Hot looking bike though.
I think he wrote it. So apologize, smile sheepishly, and thank him for bothering.
=====
Sweet bike! I'd love to have a chance to ride one someday.

I haven't actually owned a Guzzi, but I've ridden a few and like them. I really enjoyed the Centauro. I probably will have some sort of Guzzi at some point. I've got a test ride arranged for an 8v Griso when they come in. :)

PhilB

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
=====
Sweet bike! I'd love to have a chance to ride one someday.

I haven't actually owned a Guzzi, but I've ridden a few and like them. I really enjoyed the Centauro. I probably will have some sort of Guzzi at some point. I've got a test ride arranged for an 8v Griso when they come in. :)

PhilB
They not there yet???:3eek Been sitting in the shops even got one on demo though I havn't got around to actually riding it. Middle of winter here at the moment anyway.

·
A guy on a scruffy bike
15,367 Posts
They not there yet???:3eek Been sitting in the shops even got one on demo though I havn't got around to actually riding it. Middle of winter here at the moment anyway.
The U.S., and especially California, can take a long time -- there's way too many regulations, tariffs, taxes, and other crap to wade through to be able to sell something in this glorious "free market" of ours.

PhilB

1 - 5 of 5 Posts