Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so I have an MGP Growler Echaust on my 09 Ninja 250 and I keep reading stories of people who think it's way too loud. I think it is loud, but not to the point of annoying me. I have only ridden for 300 miles or so, but havent gotten any complaints about the noise. However that might be because my neighbor custom built a chopper with straight pipes so my neighbors are more focused on him haha :bzbatl so my question is: Am I deaf or is it just not too loud like some people make it seem? Or is it because im wearing a helmet and am not in the car behind me? I'm not the kind of person that purposely annoys drivers, but am I doing it without knowing?

·
Are we not men?
9,017 Posts
You're doing it without knowing.

Reactions: PCHbreeze

·
Registered
98 Posts
I agree. If you really want to keep it, put some kind of baffle in it. People will hop all over you for something like that. I had to put a baffle in my two brothers on my two fifty because someone downtown called the cops on me. People are crazy enough to have you in trouble over things like that

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
245 Posts
Good for you, It sucks blasting everyone every time you leave a stop light. For giggles try some ear plugs, your young do yoursef a favor and save those ears. Personally I prefer to ride with plugs it's much easier to hear mechanical noises from the bike and concentrate without all the exhaust noise.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts