Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All, I have for sale 6 tickets to the Metallica/Godsmack show at the Bradly Center on Friday, Aug. 20th. The tickets are in the upper lever, Sec 402 Row K, not bad tickets at all. They cost me $66 each after charges. I am up for anyone to make me an offer of any price for 1, 2 or however many tickets you are interested in. I just found out I am not going to be able to attend the show, and I'm quite pist about it, but oh well, at least someone else can hopefully use them, if you want email me at [email protected] with additional questions, thanks

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok guys I really need your help soon, the concert is this Friday and I have 6 tickets with no owners yet. I'm starting to get very parnoid that they might go to waste which would be a shame. If you could ask around, tell a friend, anything, make me any offer, $30?? Thanks so much :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
954rrMaster said:
Ok guys I really need your help soon, the concert is this Friday and I have 6 tickets with no owners yet. I'm starting to get very parnoid that they might go to waste which would be a shame. If you could ask around, tell a friend, anything, make me any offer, $30?? Thanks so much :)
email with a phone number
and i'll call you or call me (920)205-8806
thanks bill

·
Registered
59 Posts
Just wanted to chime in and say i am already going and it's gonna be the sweetest concert ever. I'll see if i cant find anyone that's intersted

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I may have a friend who is interested in two of the tickets. Hopefully I'll get back to you by later tonight.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry everybody, as of now all tickets sold. If something would fall through tomorrow, I'll repost at 6pm, thanks again to everyone.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
im glad you got rid of the tickets.. i wouldve let you know right away but i have to work.. thats poopy they shouldve had them on a sat/sunday.. but anywho i already saw them a couple years ago and let me tell you that was the best concert i EVER went to.. they put on an awesome show!!! so whoevers going... lucky you! =)

·
Registered
57 Posts
MASTER
that kicked ass thanks for the tickets
good mix of old and new
we all had a great time but i think mom had the best
being her first metallica show
godsmack was ok but not a big fan
thanks again

1 - 10 of 10 Posts