Sport Bikes banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
while i was in Cali visiting my son. Can anyone name the movies this guy has been in. He's been in some big ones. I've seen him in True Lies and Three Kings. I know I've seen him in others but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

Attachments

·
Registered
894 Posts
Nope, I can't, but I do recognize him. What's the story behind meeting him? I went to San Antonio last February and met the guy who played Cameron in Ferris Beuler's Day Off. I didn't actually "meet" him, he bumped into me as I was standing inline at the corner drug store. It was RAD! :headbang

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was at this cool as hell park that has a bunch of old trains. they have a small train that goes around. i saw him and his daughter get on a couple of seats behind us. after it was over i just walked up to him and said hello and just kinda shot the sh*t with him for a minute. i asked him if i could take a pic and he picked his daughter up and said "absolutely". i think my son was checkin' out his daughter.

·
Registered
234 Posts
thats really cool. at least he wasn't an ass like some moviestars.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I think he was one of the rebels rebelling against saddam in Three Kings.... He was the one that had his wife shot in front of him and his daughter right?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Naughty76 said:
I think he was one of the rebels rebelling against saddam in Three Kings.... He was the one that had his wife shot in front of him and his daughter right?
yep, that's him. i couldn't remember what others i'd seen him in but now that everyone has posted i think ohh yeah i remember that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts