Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hung out with Jen (klouseau) and her husband today at the Toronto International bike show.... Show was kind of lame... not a lot of deals. However, Jen and family are just great people. She really knows her stuff.... Nice to meet you Jen and look forward to some group rides with you and other members from here this year.:)

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No pics?

I always go to the shows to sit on and check out all the new bikes but the deals generally suck at the ones I've been to.
She took some, she may post them here. The show was a snooze fest, but she's a blast to hang out with. There were a couple of guys from Buffalo there as well (one guy is on here, not sure of his Avatar name though, ... maybe he will chime in). They took off on their own after we ate. That's what I usually do... try stuff on at the shows, then buy them cheaper online... I feel bad for the retailers... the Global economy must be hurting them somewhat. To be honest, I didn't see too many people walking out with bags of stuff in their hands.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I had the pleasure of meeting Jen just randomly in Dunnville last season, we had the exact same bikes parked side by side, and both our machines were dirty too if I remember correctly. LOL Hopefully i'll see her at the big bike show in toronto this weekend

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Ya poor Rich, I stalked him the whole show. I think Perry was getting jealous of us chatting so much about FZ's. LOL

Rich, you are a sweetheart and I thoroughly enjoyed hanging out with you. I am glad you had the time to hang with us.

Chris it was great meeting you and your gang, as well as Rodney selling the FZ headlight shirts.

The show was a bit of a bust, but I at least found some nice motorcycle pants that fit perfect! And trust me, for a female, that is a rare thing!

Not many pics, as there were no 08's at this show, this being the dealer show, not the manufacturer's show that was on in December.

Here are the two pics I took at the show (the first, Rich, aka CanadianFZ6...the second, my 16 yr old daughter, sitting at the Vintage Road Racing Booth):

Attachments

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
I had the pleasure of meeting Jen just randomly in Dunnville last season, we had the exact same bikes parked side by side, and both our machines were dirty too if I remember correctly. LOL Hopefully i'll see her at the big bike show in toronto this weekend
OH ya Duff my bike was SOOOO dirty. I think I had just put on about 2500kms that week. Sorry I didn't see you there! But then again, I did NOT have helmet head at the show, so you might not have recognized me...hehehe.

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
more pictures...?

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Nope sorry thats it! Too busy yacking with Rich to take anymore.

By the way, I like your location...nice Chris Farley reference :)

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
haha thanks... yea i want to go to the show when it comes our way... but the closes it gets to us is Atlanta, Georgia and i dont think ill get a chance to get off work for it... but i really want to go...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Jen / Perry and Rich it was nice to meet you guys. Sorry I could not talk longer but after 2 hours in a car I needed to move around some. We should see if anyone wants to get together over the summer maybe the Friday the 13th event. The show was boring but it took the edge off of not riding for the last month and a half. Here are some pictures I took.

Chris

Attachments

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
nice vintage...

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
We should definitely do a Niagara Ride combined with the Port Dover Friday the 13th run. June people! Mark it on your calendars! Friday, Jun 13th with an all day ride on Saturday the 14th.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts