Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
SBN's bad luck charm
1,106 Posts
rs50asu said:
so for the last 10 days i was in oregon. The second night i met this chick, absolutly beautiful. we hit it off and stuff was all good, spent the night with her like 4 or 5 nights. when we'd go out it was like we were going out and stuff. she came and waited at the airport with me last night and it was really chill to have a chick that i just met be so affectionate and caring. The problem is that she lives there and i live in az, so what do i do? just end it? long distance relationship? friends??? like i dont know what to do, i didnt really think i would miss her like i do but i do. i feel like a deush postin this but opinions from people always help. thx
I'd say just be a friend. Just gettin' out of a long-distance relationship myself, I can tell ya it's awfully hard to make it work.

Either that, or see if she'd come down to see ya. Just my two cents, best of luck!!

·
Registered
457 Posts
HEY! My sister lives in Oregon! What are your intentions!!

j/k. Long distance can be hard. Above all, make sure you consider her feelings. If she and you are both interested in in moving on, and there's actually a chance one or both of you could move to live closer, then I'd cautiously pursue it. It sounds like you hit it off both romantically and friendship-wise. Being good friends with your S.O is very important.

So, seriously now, what are your intentions?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yea, I just got out of a long distance relationship also. But if you guys will have time to visit each other, its not all that bad. I used to visit my ex in Cali 2 to 3 times a year. It was kinda fun going to a new state once in a while. Plus you get to have a lot of privacy and do what you want with out the woman naggin you.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
just take it the for what it was - a fling....
and
:needpics

·
Registered
262 Posts
I say friends right now man after all it s ounds like a great week would suck to ruin that memory with the prolong goodbyes and shit if it did not work out i say stay friends and enjoy the momement when you have a chance to reflect

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
It might just be a summer romance. And if it is, then leave it be. Those are some of the best memories ever. You'll know soon enough if it will turn into anything. Things find a way to work if it's meant to be. I'd stay in contact with her and be friends. Don't push to to make it more then it should be for now. See if she can come visit you in about a month or so. If she can, see if the feelings still exist and take it from there..:)

How cool for you that you had that much fun..:) Lucky guy!

·
Registered
773 Posts
i think it was a fling also. just take the memory and let it make you smile once in awhile its times like that, that keep life sweet. i remember this guy i met at the beach it was like out of a movie it was so perfect and i still think about him and it makes me smile. if it was meant to be it will. dont sweat the small shit

·
Registered
601 Posts
stay friends occassioanly drop the 300 plane ticket to get some a$$ from the hottie. It's long distance but your not together you sitll can have you fun

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
hyabusa said:
stay friends occassioanly drop the 300 plane ticket to get some a$$ from the hottie. It's long distance but your not together you sitll can have you fun
That's what I am saying... and occassionally cleanup that shithole bachlors pad you live in, and invite her down to visit... (don't know you, just attempting a really bad joke at your expense.)

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Long distance shit DOES NOT WORK bro! I'd either ask her to marry you, or just forget about her. Those are re.ally your only two options in my opinion.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks for all the advice. in terms of the summer fling, i know its not that cuz im sure if i went back or she came down here things would be the same. now im at the point like i dont know what we are. like i thought she wasnt wanting to do the long distance thing, then tonight she asked me if i had cheated on her. we also talked about her moving down here, but that probably wont happen since she is going to school up there. so right now im just as confused or more, especially by the cheating question. i like her alot but am not sure what the future for us is gonna be.

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
Long distance can work just for 8 couples out of 10 it doesn't. I'm one of the 8 while one of my near and dear friends were one of the lucky 2. They got married and she's preggo with kiddo number 2.

I'm with busa and oober.

·
Resident Freak
1,637 Posts
rs50asu said:
then tonight she asked me if i had cheated on her. we also talked about her moving down here,QUOTE]

After eight days? She sounds like the booger you just picked and can't seem to fling off the end of your finger no matter how hard you try...

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
we didnt really discuss it. she just told me how hard it was going to be to say goodbye. other than that it was more just talking about how much she cared for me. i think i need to talk to her about it, but i just dont know how to do it, cuz if i want more than her (not sure if thats the case or not) then ill feel stupid.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts