Sport Bikes banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my wife a Joe Rocket Lotus jacket last summer. I wanted to get her some pants for the summer that have some protection. Well it seams that Joe Rocket only makes women's pants with a 32" inseam, WTF? I mean I'm six foot and I have a 32" inseam. How many six foot women do you know. I even called joe rocket to find out why they were only making pants for Amazons and they were of no help. Does anyone know of some pants that offer good protection in the and stay cool in the summer for women?

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
I don't know what brands to tell you to get but c'mon dude, Mesh, for your WIFE? Are you brain damaged??? I imagine you like looking at her skin, keep it that way.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey it's better than the jeans she currently wears and I've read more than a few accounts on other forums where people have done very well in mesh in 60+ mph getoffs.

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
e4gulf said:
Hey it's better than the jeans she currently wears and I've read more than a few accounts on other forums where people have done very well in mesh in 60+ mph getoffs.
Ehhhhhhhh, you trust what you like, I'll never let my wife wear mesh. BTW I wasn't tryin to be a jerkoff :) :beer

·
Registered
10,734 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
My wife is 5'3" and wears the 32" pants with boots and has maybe a spare inch and she is not long-legged for her height.

Likewise, I am a 34" inseam for regular pants, and my 34" "motorcycle" pants sit about 2" above the bone in my ankle when in riding position, so the bent/knee and all does have a fairly heavy affect.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts