Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I was in college I used to frequent this board. That was nearly 3 years ago. I was a smart little punk that occasionally stirred trouble due to the IQ of the average motorcyclist being about 40.

These are my memories of SBN:

A hick named CasterTroy. I think his avatar had Nicolas Cage in it. Not a very intelligent guy that would talk about guns whenever he became insecure (just about every thread)

An unfortunate accident in which M3Racer lost a leg.

A stunt team named Redline Extreme with 2 girls. 1 used markers to paint her eyebrows, the other not very concerned with how her eyebrows looked. Very impressive stunts though.

The board was owned by a man named Fred who would have a "going out of business" board closure every now and then to raise money. Then the board would stay opened. Interested marketing tactic. (I think it's illegal though)

Some Canadian girl that had a white and black Kawasaki 250. Nice looking bike.

..That's all I remember. How's everyone doing? Still grinding it out as the local waitress and mechanic? I've since moved to China and opened up a trade company. If anyone needs something in quantities of a million, I'm your guy.

Best of luck ya hick's.

The Sea

·
Registered
227 Posts
I could use some dollar bills in quantities of about 10 million..

·
Registered
8,877 Posts
Come on man, the guy's so insecure he has to run all the way to China to open some sweat shop to pretend to be Mr. Big Shot, then comes to this little hole in the wall to brag about it? And you want to put that on ignore? You're missing out on a gold mine, man!

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
I've since moved to China and opened up a trade company. If anyone needs something in quantities of a million, I'm your guy.

Best of luck ya hick's.

The Sea

Pffft. Im a new hick here. I have always wanted to go to China. I can lift heavy stuff and yell. Can I have a job?

·
Banned
1,222 Posts
fuck you prick...how can you not remember me??? I should have been #1 on your list....not some Castor Oil Boy Named Troy.....

I'd ignore you too like KeS, but I'm with Gyspy on this gold mine.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Come on man, the guy's so insecure he has to run all the way to China to open some sweat shop to pretend to be Mr. Big Shot, then comes to this little hole in the wall to brag about it? And you want to put that on ignore? You're missing out on a gold mine, man!

1) Coming to China because I'm insecure? I like ketchup, does that make me insecure too?
2) There's always a job in the upholstering apartment of my 'sweat shop' for you. Labor's gone up, you could make as much as $15 a day here if you're quick and don't take breaks.
3) I don't think I bragged. It feels good to accomplish and then visit your old stomping grounds.
4) I'm guessing your either in Chula Vista or El Cajon. (hah, how did I guess that) I used to live in La Jolla. Wonderful place.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pffft. Im a new hick here. I have always wanted to go to China. I can lift heavy stuff and yell. Can I have a job?
Excellent. You start on Monday. Yelling is a plus. Can you smoke in elevators and make hocking noises while you spit mucus? Thanks. No cover letter needed.

·
Hardass!
8,085 Posts
And you dont fucking remember me?

Good ol Fred, he's like the butler from Mr. Deeds-there when you need him.

Id like to go to China one day, Id only be afraid to have sex with a girl that says shes 18 but turns out to be 13.

·
Track Junkie
2,462 Posts
Welcome back! :twofinger

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What we should do is start a fairing molding business. How much do they charge for fairings? Do you know how much it costs to actually have a fairing molded? I could have side fairings molded and painted for about $7. Of course the mold fee is expensive but that becomes dispersed over the number of fairings made.

..but the paint might have lead in it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
The memories.....I remember most of that :).

I was an active member from 2001 but was out of the scene for a long period of time. After coming back I started remembering some of the things from back in the day also....including recognizing some familiar names. Some of you kids weren't even old enough to drive back then hahah :twofinger

Anyways...welcome back

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
And you dont fucking remember me?

Good ol Fred, he's like the butler from Mr. Deeds-there when you need him.

Id like to go to China one day, Id only be afraid to have sex with a girl that says shes 18 but turns out to be 13.
Careful, when the Chinese come out of the womb they count years starting at 1, not 0. Also, if your birthday is in December, and the current month is January, they already account for the coming birthday. So your 18 year old could very well be 16. Shoot for the 20 year olds.

The Sea

·
POP
490 Posts
Man, how could you forget the UK_R6, Japbike fiasco. Now that's classic SBN

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
I'm jealous of all of this old school nostalgia. The earliest thing I remember from here is reading that thread about R6Rupture (I think that was his name? I know it had "R6" in it somewhere) who got a bike and then crashed it a week later. It was an epic thread that I showed to a good number of people, turning them away from buying a b***** bike as their first bike.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Who's M3Racer?

That was his screename on SBN. He wrecked his bike and flew off his bike. He flew into some kind of cables....forget all the details but it sliced his leg clean off.

I remember the pics he would post with his new prosthetic leg.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts