Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering what everyone's doing?? if no one has plans and would like to come over for a bonfire/cookout/party saturday evening ya'll more than welcome :cheers lemme know

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
most people have already posted what they've got going on in this thread.

·
Banned
558 Posts
no bike for me still in the damn shop getting fixed so im getting piss drunk with my buddies

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
k sorry i dont have time to read all the threads and every post there is and this is saturday NIGHT not durin the day.. if it was during the day id be going to the ride as well but i have to work so ehh.. so anyways ..

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
no need to get bitchy about it, i was just letting you know its been kind of answered already what people had going on this saturday.

·
Registered
62 Posts
That is a good point though, is anything going on that evening, a second ride or something? As long as I'm in Milwaukee for the first ride I might as well stick around if anything interesting is happening that I'd be welcome at.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i wasnt dude i was just makin the point that i cant/dont get a chance to read everything so im sorry that i didnt catch that thanks for informing of me but like i said all that stuff is goin on durin the day and thats other days this weekend as well not just saturday =)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts