Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Well my weekend will be starting in about 2 hrs. WOOOO WHOOOO!!!!

Alcohol will not play a part in my 4 day weekend....................YEAH RIGHT!!! :beer I'm sure there also will be swimming, bar-b-q's, and lots of time spent with family and friends.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
i work 8am-10pm on friday(two jobs) then work 1pm-10pm on saturday the work 11:15am-8:15pm on sunday then work 6pm-10pm on monday. GO ME!!

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
I LOVE holiday weekends in LA, everyone races each other out of town, fucking around at the airport or sitting in traffic. I'll go home Friday after work and get drunk, then ride ALL FUCKING WEEKEND! Should be good weather and hopefully a little less crowded around here.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
moving......oh and maybe a lil :beer :neener

·
Registered
556 Posts
Saturday's gonna be low-keyed. Drink some beers, watch some sports, clean the bikes, get some nekkie.

Sunday I'm riding with The Him to the BMW (moto) rally. Monday we're takin the jet skis out for a little wet n wild.

Damn, but it's sounding like it might shape up to be a near-perfect weekend! :)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Yep this will be a 4 day weekend for me too. I am thinking that tonight we will be heading up to Hooters for Thursday Bike Night. Then ride my butt off for the weekend. Just pretty much enjoy the weather and the beer.

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
trackday :)

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Ummm I think I'm gonna go down and visit some friends in the Tampa area, get drunk, go to a strip club, movie, and probably quiznos haha

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
work, work, and have a couple of drinks. I'll probably do an oil change on the bike since it's supposed to rain all weekend.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Heading to Kauai for the weekend. Wife's grandfather is turning 95 and everyone is flying there to celebrate. First time the family has all been on the farm at one time in years. Should be a great time.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I don't have plans yet, if my parts for the torn apart car come in I will be engrossed in that. If they don't I don't know what the heck I'll be doing. I imagine I will cookout at least once though.

·
Registered
615 Posts
If all goes well and no rain I will be buying new tires for my bike on Monday because, I plan on peeling a few layers of rubber off this weekend.

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Well, doesn't look like I have to worry about work this weekend, I lost my work ID again. I think it flew off when I road home from work. :( This is the third time I believe in my almost 3 years of being there...I hope they don't fire me...but other than that, hopefully find somewhere to party every night or something.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
My brother and sister-in-law are coming home for the weekend. So it looks like me and my bro get to hook up for a ride for the first time in a year!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts