Sport Bikes banner

81 - 100 of 263 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
ARRA757-89-91 said:
........ The sliders, well I have heard on the 06 and 07 that they fail pretty badly in battle conditions.
LSL sliders are awesome. mine lasted through a 140+ mph crash. slider itself is heavily tweaked, but no significant damage to that side of the bike.
http://www.spieglerusa.com/cfm/FrameSliders.cfm

·
Registered
6 Posts
Gsxr 750 K7

My new baby, with only 250 miles on it so far....so I am in the honeymoon breakin period and the stickers and reflectors are still on....nice to be back on a GSXR after my last one......an 87 GSXR 1100 :)

It makes a good stable mate to my KTM 450 XC :cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
331 Posts
Yeravener said:
My new baby, with only 250 miles on it so far....so I am in the honeymoon breakin period and the stickers and reflectors are still on....nice to be back on a GSXR after my last one......an 87 GSXR 1100 :)

It makes a good stable mate to my KTM 450 XC :cheers
you now own one of the best bikes produced to date. congrats bro, i'm still in love w/mine after some 12k street miles & 1k track........suzuki makes it too easy :bowdown

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Yeravener, do you have any more shots of your 07? I would like to see more of the 07 team colors bike you got there!

·
Registered
51 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ditto on the pipe. I just wish that there was some way for me to know that they were gonna make a blue/black combo for 07'. I know that it is the same bike ( 06' 750), but the blue just really makes it stand out.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Mine started life out as a 600, but the original motor let go with a little under 6k miles. So, I transplanted in a low mileage 05 750 motor. For the winter I'm going to add a Yoshi full duplex exhaust and a PC. Here are a few pics:

Ready for transplant:

Out with the old, in with the new:

Back on the road:

:)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Cinch said:
Quite the collection
claimer!!! :lol thanks for the video & can't wait to share what you're getting from santa this season, for TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY ho, ho, ho, :fiddy :welcome
no more zukis??? 7fiddycent to the red carpet please :bowdown

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
A few from 2 days ago. I got a DB windscreen on the way for the K1. I can hardly believe that it's January and its still nice enough to head out riding! The only drawback is now I need 2 rear tires!!

Attachments

81 - 100 of 263 Posts