ain't nothing but a paperweight - it has more miles on the track than it does on the street and it's your street bike.... :bitchslapPhilbie said:Just a few things done.
1. Ohlins damper
2. Penske triple clicker shock
3. Race Tech valving both rebound and compreesion
4. Resprung to .925 from .85 stock
5. Attack Rearsets
6. Drilled rear rotor, have a slotted rear rotor but that's on the race bike
7. Yoyodyne frame sliders
8. Broke motor in on the dyno
9. Steel braided lines
Haven't touched for one reason or another.
1. Stock exhaust, I actually like how quite it is
2. Stock gearing and chain, can't justify throwing a perfectly good chain away
Just plain removed.
1. Mirrors, it's annoying for me to have them on
3. Mud flap