Sport Bikes banner

241 - 260 of 263 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ok, I'll play.

Picked it up last month, here is a shot of it the day I got it:

So far I've gotten rid of the warning stickers, added a fender eliminator, and added a tank protector.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
God it seems like all those cans are like 8 inches too long. Even that nice looking Akra could shave off 4. Other than that meaningless observation, in my opinion, the GSXR750 is THE quintessential sportbike. It just doesn't get any better than that.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Here she is...a week old!

2011 750....still waiting for my plate so I can eliminate all that dumb crap.

Next up, full Yosh and a K&N....though I'm gonna wait till 1st service for that. It has like 20mi on it.

I LOVE YOU!!!!! lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
Here she is...a week old!

2011 750....still waiting for my plate so I can eliminate all that dumb crap.

Next up, full Yosh and a K&N....though I'm gonna wait till 1st service for that. It has like 20mi on it.

I LOVE YOU!!!!! lol

I bought one just like it in December with less than a mile on it. It's got 3500 on it now. Best bike I've ever had.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Yeah man there is no shortage of praise for this bike. I can't say enough about it, it's my 1st GSX-R and I feel like I know exactly what all the other owners were talking about. It was nice almost 70 today and no rain, I finally got to ride to work and took the long way home.....great stuff.

I already I have this idea that this bike might be with me for the long haul, even after I buy more.

241 - 260 of 263 Posts