Sport Bikes banner

221 - 240 of 263 Posts

·
I Hate Cold Roads
991 Posts
How much? I just put some chrome overlays over the stock stickers from tape work and now i'm sitting on the fence. oh well live and learn i guess.
Wow..havent looked at this thread in a while. Sorry it took so long to reply! Paid $7,000 for it. Before I totaled my black 07 600, I was considering buying the '08 R 3d oem stickers. Not quite sure how it would go with the maroon and black. Any pics of your bike with the chrome overlays?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Night Lights

:cheers Nice ride!

That blue n black color scheme will always be the sickest IMHO. Other than that, I think the white n black Affliction GSXR 1000 scheme is hot.

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
I wish I was living some place warmer. I finally got around to putting my bike away. Getting my bike into the shed was tense. Driving over wet slushy grass is no fun.

·
Adrenaline Junkie
313 Posts
Here are the latest photos of it since my new shark skinz, and paint were done. Also provided is a short video of my last session from a track day at Blackhawk Farms Raceway, South Beloit, WI. If you didn't know, I'm taking it easy, because I crashed @ that track last September. I'm still trying to recoup my busted shoulder. I have a fully separated AC joint. Which means I get tired, and sore easily now. Especially under hard braking. So I kept the bike in higher gears, and didn't work too hard at things. Instead I was just trying to get comfortable again. My lap times were about 5 seconds slower than my norm. Which is frustrating.

Attachments

·
RLPoloArgyleSweaters,Son!
1,272 Posts
221 - 240 of 263 Posts