Member's 1k pics in here!

64K views 268 replies 102 participants last post by  jk750 
#1 ·
post your bike

#32 ·
jk750 said:
Silent_R1! How U doin'? :) Post up the b/f's bike! Is the R1 section this
quiet?? :p
all right I'll post up in the morning when i get home...as for the r1 section, yeah, it is.

#33 ·
Hey Eagle It's been awhile since I talked to you. You had the silver 01. I was just wondering about your paint. Did you do it or did someone else. If you did what kinda paint did you use? I had a yellow cbr900rr and I can't tell you the name I had. Bike looks great.

#36 · (Edited)
Eagle, that is some sweet paint on that beautiful bike! Definitely unique.

I've been @ da beach for a week, expecting a fat package to be here when I got back... Not here yet! :mad:

Akrapovic exhaust, PCIIIusb, blackchrome shield, black frame sliders, etc...
Probably be here when I'm back at work! :a2

All the bikes are looking great in here, gotta go ride!

#47 ·
Gixxer_Six2003 said:
JK, looks good without the stickers.
Thanks Gixxer_Six!
Put my stuff on this on weekend. Love the pipe and FE kit! Not so happy with the windscreen.
Fitment not so great and 'black' color is off, doesn't match the bike. More grayish-blue...
It is semi-transparent which is a nice suprise.
Should I paint the inside of the stock screen black, or look for another one?
I want a shiny blackchrome looking screen.

Attachments

#48 · (Edited)
That's a sweet beast! Definately the best looking liter bike in the "affordable" range. I thought last years all silver was my favorite color, but that black is something special. Maybe when I grow up, I can have a big bad black bike like yours. Painting the inside of the stock screen is a very good idea and would look great. I definatly think it looks much better and cleaner without the suzuki sticker and the footpeg removal was a nice touch, but what are you gonna do when that fine looking, uhhhh "person" begs you for a ride? At least you'll stay out of trouble :spank

#49 ·
FAZR6 said:
.. Painting the inside of the stock screen is a very good idea and would look great. I definatly think it looks much better and cleaner without the suzuki sticker and the footpeg removal was a nice touch, but what are you gonna do when that fine looking, uhhhh "person" begs you for a ride? At least you'll stay out of trouble :spank
Painted the screen today. You know, it looks really, really good, IMO! Looks just like Zukman's in #24!
Cheap mod/upgrade. Can't beat the factory fit. :dblthumb

If they beg me for a ride, I'll just have to ride 'em... :bananafu:

I'm an :biggrinag

#51 ·
Hey JK750 sorry for the late reply. It is a painted sheild. Very cheap and easy. The fender ele. is something I got from the dealership for $16. I like yours a hell alot better. Your bike looks great as I whish I would have waited and got the same bike. As for me though I kinda like the stickers. I know people say they don't make the bike faster but it's not the bike it's the rider. To each his own. I now have turn signals in my rear foot pegs that look neat as hell. So whatever mods you do hey Phuckem it's your bike. :alky

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.