Sport Bikes banner

81 - 100 of 269 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
Here's my K4. Nothing major yet - Akrapovic slip on, DynoJet PCIII with custom dyno tune, F/E kit, flush mounts, vortex sliders and swingarm spools, blacked out windscreen, de-stickered, rear pegs removed, braided lines on the way.

·
Registered
105 Posts
K5
Planned mods: Nothing so far apart from an Ohlins steering damper I have laying around anyway. Trying to keep this one stock, but a shock a race system and some rear sets maybe some I will consider.

K2
Mods:
-BST cf wheels
-Ohlins R&T suspension front and rear
-Akrapovic evo full system with PC usb and accell pump feature installed
-Brembo mc, calipers and rotors. Radial Brembo calipers to be installed soon
-Harris black anodized adjustable triple clamps to installed soon
-Gilles rearsets, to be changed to Harris this weekend
-Scotts steering damper
-JSD-2
-Powerbronze clear DB screen
-Harris cf hugger and chainguard
-Sargent seat to be installed soon
-Metzeler Rennsport tires
-Tankslapper tankprotection

Attachments

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Planned Mods:
Removal Of Fender

That's about it! :D

·
Registered
251 Posts
01 gixxer 1k. 26k miles on the clock.

Hindle half system high mount, PC2 with a custom dyno tuned map, BMC air filter, fully black powder coated frame and swingarm, headlight mesh, LP double bubble dark smoke, custom recessed front signals, undertail(cant remember the name of it), Pilot power front tire, pilot H2 race front, carbon fiber rear hugger, the no cut frame sliders, GSXR and 1000 chrome decals rather than the yellow, going to powder coat the wheels black, and im sure im missing quite a few things.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
Those are some nice looking 1k's!

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
I don't have any plans for it now, but I'm working on making the rider faster at the track

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I debating on whether or not to throw on the new yoshi black carbon fiber. Im definately plan on removing the fender and getting some frame sliders and for the people who have the 05s where did u get your frame sliders and will the 04 sliders fit? And eventually (not anytime soon) plan on putting on some chrome rims. Right now its 100% stock and is dusting anything that is bold/stupid enough to step up. :lol Here are some pics. Camera phone explains the poor quality picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
My two loved ones side by side.

the K5 is getting some galfer SS lines, Brembo MC, Hyperpro steering damper, Sato rearsets, BMC Race airfilter and a Yoshimura Japan full titanium system with the short cannister together with an EMS CUBE :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Narve said:
My two loved ones side by side.

the K5 is getting some galfer SS lines, Brembo MC, Hyperpro steering damper, Sato rearsets, BMC Race airfilter and a Yoshimura Japan full titanium system with the short cannister together with an EMS CUBE :D
Can u post pics of that exhaust? I just recently found out that there are 2 versions of Yoshi's new systems and American version and of course the Japanese version. I heard the Jap version wasnt available here or at least not yet....where did you get it?

·
Registered
105 Posts
GixxerJRG said:
Can u post pics of that exhaust? I just recently found out that there are 2 versions of Yoshi's new systems and American version and of course the Japanese version. I heard the Jap version wasnt available here or at least not yet....where did you get it?

I ordered mine through Yoshimura Korea. The exhaust is listed as a Kit Part on the Yosh Japan website.
They told me the exhaust will be available in late May while the CUBE would ready in early June too which I am little suspecious cause the CUBE has delayed for some time now. We will see.
The slip-on version will have the yosh label in front of the clamp while the pic is of a full system.

81 - 100 of 269 Posts