Sport Bikes banner

221 - 240 of 269 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Gixxerworld said:
Dude, I know this thread is dead, but is tha a CF frame or more sticker kit??
Whoops, missed this! I know it's old, but incase you're still wondering, it is carbon. They're full-length frame covers which you use some glue to secure to the bike, behind the fairings. I got them for a steal on eBay, new.

As for the trackday... Why bother taking everything off? Do you plan on crashing? I don't! I can't be bothered to take everything off, I ride her on the track, like I do on the road (sorta, heh).

Track bike coming for this year though, a '96 cbr900. A freebie from the girlfriend for hooking her up with a K7 750. Looking forward to converting her.

·
Registered
68 Posts
i should be getting my brand new 06 gsxr1000 in about a month and and this thread has me soo excited. i just cant decide between blsck/silver and black/red(i am leaning towards red)

·
Registered
18 Posts
2001FZ1 said:
Hey mauigreen, take off those rear foot pegs and get the seat cowl on the bike. Lets see a shot then!
well i couldnt totally loose ther rear foot pegs cuz i need em, but after some work, here's where im at now :banana
i just got some new 2ct's, giles chain adjuster, galfer ss brakelines, a few tasty nuts from pro-bolt, and some carbon dress up goodies. i've tried to make my k6 unique to me, so i'd love to here what everyone thinks. im going to do my suspension next, get those red marzocchi front forks & an ohlins rear or penske rear shock, maybe some wheels after that (if i can get a sweet deal at motoGP this year!).

·
Registered
51 Posts
I just picked up my K7 4 days ago. I'm lovin it. This is it before I rolled it out the door.

·
Banned
66 Posts
Hey guys...here are my pics...

(Thats my GF in the pics)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Finally!!!

Been waiting since July for my Akro...got here last month...got it installed and dyno'd with a PCIII. 174/83...feels leaps and bounds better than my '02 R1 and '04 Aprilia RSVR :boink

Before:

After:

V-Dub

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey Guys with the Orange and black 07 great bike I got one to love it. But it is alittle to big for guam I think. 45mph it top speed limit here on Guam. Dam it

221 - 240 of 269 Posts