Sport Bikes banner

201 - 220 of 269 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Any mod done to it yet???

JK- Nice Ride! I have the same bike I love it. I'm sure you will enjoy it. I have did a few things to mine. I put steel braided brakes lines on it flush mount turning signals, led in the back, got rid of that big mud flap.HAHA I got a yosh pipe on it to. I change sproket in the front big difference. I'll hopefully have pics of mine soon.

Filler's1000

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
filler's1000 said:
JK- Nice Ride! I have the same bike I love it. I'm sure you will enjoy it. I have did a few things to mine. I put steel braided brakes lines on it flush mount turning signals, led in the back, got rid of that big mud flap.HAHA I got a yosh pipe on it to. I change sproket in the front big difference. I'll hopefully have pics of mine soon.

Filler's1000
Who, me? :lol Lot's of great 1k's in here! I still have my '04 and I'm still completely happy with it. I almost never see another one in the same color scheme.
Not many mods to it. PCIII with dyno tuned map, Akra slip, Ohlins suspension, Galfer smoked braided lines, Vortex sliders, Woodcraft case cover, flushies and fender eliminator. I de-stickered it and blacked out the windscreen, painted the mesh and removed the passenger pegs. That's about it. Everything else went into the track bike.

Attachments

·
~ Master Technician ~
2,176 Posts
Looks good katanapr3, now get a pipe on that thing so you can listen to it growl

·
Registered
87 Posts
you are right, I don't like the look or the sound of that garbage can but I'm still not sure what exhaust to get. any advice.

·
~ Master Technician ~
2,176 Posts
katanapr3 said:
you are right, I don't like the look or the sound of that garbage can but I'm still not sure what exhaust to get. any advice.

Don't put a D&D pipe on it. They are way to loud and sound bad.

·
~ Master Technician ~
2,176 Posts
filler's1000 said:
What does everybody think about the new 2007-1000 ??

The exhaust looks bad but I never keep the stock exhaust anyway. Other than that, newer is almost always better.

·
~ Master Technician ~
2,176 Posts
jbsr1 said:
heres mine with my new m4 gp exhaust i love it!
The pipe looks good..................... stickers :bitchslap

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
R1 hooligan ,sorry about the dad.that's my number one fear to loose one of them.dad or mam .even though i aam 39 years old.i like the wheels and the pipe.the pipe is grate.never seen like that before.

·
~ Master Technician ~
2,176 Posts
cbrsensei said:
She's sitting in my daylight basement looking out the window waiting for spring. :a2 :a2
Get that ugly ass Honda off this thread!

:twofinger

201 - 220 of 269 Posts