1 - 20 of 269 Posts

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
jk750 said:
Finally got it! I'll post up pics tonight. Going riding...
So then you'll be posting them tomorrow then. If you're going riding for the first time on that thing, you should be out a MINIMUM of 10 hours. Don't post here if you haven't done 10 hours your first ride. :p

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
Twinsen said:
So then you'll be posting them tomorrow then. If you're going riding for the first time on that thing, you should be out a MINIMUM of 10 hours. Don't post here if you haven't done 10 hours your first ride. :p
Ok, it's only been 7 hours but I had to make a pit stop to fix my helmet's chin strap...
It kept coming loose from my jaw dropping perma-grin! :D
Here's a couple shots of my new Beast.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
couple more... :p Excuse so many pics, but where's everybody else's???
I know there's more than just a couple out there, post 'em up!

And I know I'm preachin' to the choir, but DAMN :grinbounc this bike ROCKS!

I love Ti! - Titanium, and Thai...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
What I say is,
'I'm strickly adhering to the manual, Mr. Suzook Regional Rep!' :biggrinag

Basically, just varying the speeds and engine loads right now. Nothing steady state. Gotta seat those rings and whatnot.
I... may... have... seen about a buck twenty-five plus a couple times.
But that depends on who's reading.... :rolleyes:
Deceptive speed is what I'd say... Downright devious :eek: !

And Twinsen, nice rides! When we gonna ditch our rear mudflaps?!

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
"Warning:
This is a very controversial topic !!"
No Shit!

I was actually thinking about what this guy MotoMan says today as I was riding my first few miles on her....

You know what happens when we bring this topic up.... :blowingup

Let's see some more pics!

btw, love that bike Gixxer_Six! Thanks for keeping things alive in the Suzook section!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Thanks man ! I definetly love the bikes you guys are posting, but we all have 1k dreams.

I wasn't trying to argue with ya, I mean it's your money and your bike, I just didn't know if you had seen that or not.

It really is a controversial topic . So passers through, I just posted it for jk, this isn't the place to debate it.

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
I was in agreement as well, six. Just bracing for the onslaught to follow that never followed... where's fiero, nevermind!
I'm starting to wonder where the Suzuki ppl are hiding...

FZ6 forum alone has way more posts than the whole Suzook forum.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
i could post the 1k that is in my garage if you would like, but she belongs to my bf...

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
Jk750, that is one bad a$$ looking bike! Can't wait to touch and ride it! I'm afraid it will make me hate my itty bitty 6 though. Maybe you and I and Kennis can get together sometime to ride since I'm half way between you two. Cheers and congrats on your much deserved piece of modern technology! We'll toast and drink to your good fortune very soon. Btw, might be time to change your name. :)

Mike

1 - 20 of 269 Posts