what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's max and millie

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
My dogs are the Chihuahua named Mickey and the Blue Healer named Buster. My wife's dog is the poodle named Dakota. Two of these dogs came from the pound and the other from a retired couple that was moving into a retirement home that didn't allow pets. Most people only consider getting pets from a pet store or breeder, but you can find some truely great animals at your local Humane Society or pound.

We also have two fish, two crabs, and my wife has a brown and white Paint pony.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
Here's a pic of my mutt, Zack. He's a good dog.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Justin726 said:
Most people only consider getting pets from a pet store or breeder, but you can find some truely great animals at your local Humane Society or pound.
+1 to that ! We got my girlfriends parents a Maltiese looking dog from the local pound for $10. Turned out, it was already trained, and smart as could be !

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
My hound dogs, Cooper and Gordon. Gordon is the one that's more ticked. Cooper is the one in front in the second picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Alot of dog lovers we have here, i am scared of em so I don't have any, lol. nice looking dogs though.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
These are my two dogs doing one of the two things they do best sleeping and barking. Well they were sleeping, but I just woke them up for the picture.

Left is jack, right is Stella. Both german shepard/rotty mix.

·
Registered
279 Posts
My bearded dragon, Zuki.

Hey Ricochet thats a nice looking beardie you got there. I myself own one, she has a tiny bit of sandfire color to her though. How long have you had yours?

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
my blue merle Border Collie Bard....

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
and 9 out of 10 cats....Louie, Beth, Spring, Ice

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Jack, Clarice, Figgaro (Figs), Duece, Norman.....

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
No picture of Felony yet.. but I'll get one..... :D :D I love animals, cant ya tell????

1 - 20 of 31 Posts