Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, most retarded thing I have ever seen on a motorcycle to date. I was going to pick a friend up for a movie. I stop at an intersection and I see a bike coming off the freeway and across the intersection. As he goes by I see he is wearing a helmet, hooded sweatshirt, shorts, and NO SHOES!!!!. I was so amazed that I yelled out loud in my truck, "What the hell?!" I know the guy on the bike didn't hear me, but the people in the car next to me did. They looked at me like I was nuts.

Honestly, what the hell? Who the hell rides with no shoes?!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Come live Hawaii, and you will see that often enough. Rubber slippers, burmuda shorts. no helmet. Very common.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
very scary....

·
Registered
151 Posts
I wouldn't even wear shoe's on my bike. At a minimum I wear a helmet, gloves, jacket boots and draggin jeans. If I'm out to push my limitations then I put on the jacket with CE? armor and wear leather pant's.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
I see old women riding around with no shoes or just shower slippers around here all the time. They are all on scooters, and just rest their feet on the floorboard, so I guess that isn't too bad.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I saw almost the same thing on Friday except this guy was heading towards me on the opposite side of a two lane road and he appeared to have on all the proper gear jacket ,gloves , helmet ....until he passed me and he was wearing board shorts and filp flops......WTF?

·
Registered
954 Posts
It hurts shifting without shoes on, I have to use my big toe, the top of my foot is tender :D

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Wouldn't you get black marks on your feet if you road around shoe-less? Bad idea.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I would imagine that would hurt if you come to a stop with some pebbles on the road. Reminds me of someone I saw riding with just a helmet, swimming shorts and sandals (no shirt). It was 95 degrees that day so I guess he has his reasons maybe the shoeless guy has his reasons too. New pedicure perhaps???

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
the great ESKIMO said:
its a new stunt! shoeless sketching! its the next big thing! :twofinger
lmao... :lol

·
Registered
646 Posts
1quick1 said:
I couldn't even imagine shifting gears with no shoes on, ouch!
Was thinking the same thing. Couldnt even imagine that shit man. No shoes? No nothing? What about at stop lights when you have to put your feet down? No way. Glass? Oils? Heat? OMG...im like freaking out here. Oh well. Retard is correct if you really saw what you thought you saw...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts