Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bit the bullet today and bought a new Samsung 19" LCD monitor to replace Envision 17" CRT... The 17" had a great picture but it was almost a foot and a half deep and I have been wanting a larger display for some of my proggies anyway, plus I have room behind the display for the sub of the smaller but better speaker set I bought.. :)

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
Congrats man!! Gotta love those flat panels!! I am still using a 15" FLP but it came free when I ordered the comp so I am not gonna bitch about :lol

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
fuck yeah man. welcome to the LCD club. Here's your decoder ring and here's the secret handshake. :D

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ASCI_Blue said:
fuck yeah man. welcome to the LCD club. Here's your decoder ring and here's the secret handshake. :D

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
What kind of resolution did you get?

I've got a 19" FP at work, a 17" at home (for work) - both connect to my work laptop that only has a 14" screen.

I've wanted one for my home laptop for quite some time but finding anything with 1600x1200 (what my personal laptop has already) gets quite spendy.

·
Registered
100 Posts
forget the 19" LCD.

Go for the 24" LCD. Had spend a year's worth of savings to get it but it was alllllll worth it in the end.

(I know I know, stupid waste of money. But im young so im allowed to)

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Welcome to the flat panel club.

Now it's your job to make everybody say "flat panel" and not "flat screen".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts