Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
very nice! :dblthumb!!! gotta love that sexy silver!!

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Brownilus said:
CONGRAAAAAATS! I know you are happy. Look at that big cheshire grin on your face!

:) Where are the fairings?
She rides nekkid!! :bitchslap

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
You can leave your hat on...

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The fz6 has a mini fairing but does not come with full fairings like some bikes which I like... less to fix if I drop it, less to wash and more aluminum to shine!!! BTW, there is a nakid version and it looks cool but doesn't have the pretty cat eyes for headlights.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hehehe, the mini fairing is that windshield looking thing and the plastic around the headlights, it comes back some but not down and back like full fairings. You can get full fairing for it but I think they are fugly since the tank is all sculpted and the full fairings totally take away from the aesthetics. The bike looks very unique and I get asked about it all the time so I think I'll keep it that way.

A nakid bike, lacks the windshield and plastics around the headlights. The SV650 is nakid, the SV650s has a mini fairing. I can't hang with a nakid bike, too much wind, but they look cool.

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Looking good fizzy!!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
nice bike fizzy!!!

i chose not to go with full fairings when I purchased my bike - 03 bandit 600s...

everyone thinks its a much b***** bike than a 600 ;)

·
Registered
648 Posts
lookin' good girlie.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Nice bike!! You must be so proud of yourself!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts