Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

kfalskdjfaskf saldfjkasklf testing 1...2.....1....2.....testing......1....2....3....testicals......wt....f......biznatch

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol naah, I have something a lot less tame :).
Yea liters are overkill lol. I have ridden a few and I hate them lol too much power to be comfortable with when riding hard imo. I wouldn't even want to ride on on the track! Call me a pussy lol but I think a 600 has more than I can comfortable use.

·
Just call me J.R.
3,481 Posts
I am very happy with the comfort of the r1, but I am going to race 250 class, when I get the bike and everything. But who knows maybe one day, as for the r1 it is just for fun, and I ride year round (for the last three winters, not this one cause I have car now) and havn't had any problems riding 1000's on the street. Yeah I rarely get to use the full power (only when out riding on the weekends) but I still love it. But I like 600's and 250's and super motards, lol I love motorcycles in general.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am very happy with the comfort of the r1, but I am going to race 250 class, when I get the bike and everything. But who knows maybe one day, as for the r1 it is just for fun, and I ride year round (for the last three winters, not this one cause I have car now) and havn't had any problems riding 1000's on the street. Yeah I rarely get to use the full power (only when out riding on the weekends) but I still love it. But I like 600's and 250's and super motards, lol I love motorcycles in general.
Same here dude, I got into bikes originally because car insurance was higher than any bike out there. There was a time when I had 9 different bikes sitting in front of my place and no car to be seen. Insurance on all 9 of my bikes was cheaper than an 80's pickup lol. Bikes are the shit and I'm trying to get my hands on a super moto right now!!!!! can't wait to get one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts