Sport Bikes banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woman I used to work with back in HS.

likes trucks, shooting shit (and therefore, guns), beer, whisky (and can hold both in decent amounts), rock n roll, working hard, can cook, skin a deer, makes more money than me ( by a friggin longshot), likes motorcycles, does canning every year. . . list goes on.

If I was blind, there'd be no issue.

issue being, I ain't blind. She's wider than me by a fair piece (chick works oil rigs, she's the definition of "Farm Girl Strong", and I don't mean the hollywood definition either.

Kinda shitty that there isn't much for physical attraction there at this time, cause she's a fuckin hoot.

Yeah I know, I'm a fucking shallow asshole. can't help it I guess?

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
She'd probably fuck the living daylights outta you.

Looks fade FAST, get the girl with something that lasts.

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
I betcha' even the most beautiful woman in the world lives with someone who is tired of her shit. Find the woman you want to spend and enjoy time with for a lasting relationship

Reactions: Twinsfan23

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
If she looks like she does now, imagine what she will look like in 10 years. In most cases, it does not get better. It is not that hard to find an attractive girl with a personality to boot. That is a shame she chooses to be livin large if she is that nice of a girl. I see a lot of girls that would be beautiful if they were not such hogs.

Personally I think there is no reason for someone to be a morbidly obese slob. It is disgusting and they are ruining their one and only life by choosing food and a sloth lifestyle over all else. Hell you can not go anywhere now without seeing 3 or 4 out of every 5 people being morbidly obese. Sweating and breathing hard just to walk across the room to get their next cheeseburger dripping with fat. I couldn't imagine living a life where I could barely get around and being so big that I not only physically would be unable to do most things but also being so physically large that I could not fit where normal people fit. I know it is not "pc" to say it how it is about fat people but that is their choice to be a whale (yeah yeah always a few exceptions). I have a few friends that are livin the life (laying around eating fast food, garbage) and I rarely hang out with them because they are unable to physically do simple things like walk across a parking lot, ride a bike, go swimming, hike, jog, exercise, sit in a theater seat without spilling over to the next 2 seats, walk up 2 or 3 flights of stairs, etc. Some of them not only weigh a ton but they also smoke, wow what a healthy lifestyle. I really love it when they laugh and brag about it, yeah that is impressive!

·
Registered
729 Posts
Go buy or rent the movie Shallow Hal and watch it a dozen times.

Then, if she's as you described her, marry her. Eventually you'll realize she's really beautiful and you'll wonder why you never noticed before. (This may take longer with some women than with others, but it'll happen eventually.)

·
Registered
110 Posts
No problem with being shallow, I've told my fiance flat out that I couldn't be with her if she let herself go. Shes 120ibs soaking wet. I know that will change, especially after having a child. However, if she chooses to destroy her body and doesn't show any care for her health then I won't be able to stay with her. We have both agreed that we wouldn't find each other attractive if either of us became obese. We're both fit.
Before yelling that it is wrong for us to say that, we both pride our bodies and see living to eat as a disturbing mentality. If she has children, becomes, diabetic, or loses a leg it will be different. Getting obese out of laziness however isn't something that is attractive.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Given that the woman in question...

...likes working hard, can cook, skin a deer, makes more money than me ( by a friggin longshot), likes motorcycles, does canning every year. . .
I'd venture to say she's not lazy or slovenly.

Reactions: acalliste

·
Shop Smart, Shop S-Mart!
1,135 Posts
There is nothing wrong with holding someone accountable for their health. You are a product of, among other things, your lifestyle.

·
Registered
729 Posts
There is nothing wrong with holding someone accountable for their health. You are a product of, among other things, your lifestyle.

Is the lady in question unhealthy? All I've read so far is that she's large. I've known some amazon women who were big enough and healthy enough and strong enough to play in the NFL.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah no guys she's far from unhealthy. She's just wider than me. Best way I can say it. Always has been stout. Luck of the genetic draw.

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Is she interested in you? Sounds like she's busy with an actual life and may not be moping around because she doesn't have a date (not saying she does or not).

Maybe you should start with finding out if she wants a skinny white boy half her width. :neener

:lao

But I think you should look closer. As already said, beauty fades. Or at least changes. You will find the woman you love beautiful, no matter what stage of life she's in. You'll find it harder to keep loving someone you only loved for her appearance.

·
Shop Smart, Shop S-Mart!
1,135 Posts
I used the word "health" as to encompass both longevity and appearances - diet, exercise. Her overall physical condition given whatever hand she was dealt genetically.

Maybe she can't help being large, can't blame anyone for not being attracted to that.

·
Registered
729 Posts
If she's interested in dating you, don't pass up this opportunity. If you do, there will come a day that you'll regret it. You'll eventually outgrow 22-year-old shallowness (and if you don't, you'll deserve what you'll get).

If she's a hoot and you have a fun time being with her, ask her out and don't worry about the rest. Enjoy her company, and be good company for her. Relax, have fun, and see what the future holds.

Reactions: acalliste

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
If she's interested in dating you, don't pass up this opportunity. If you do, there will come a day that you'll regret it. You'll eventually outgrow 22-year-old shallowness (and if you don't, you'll deserve what you'll get).

If she's a hoot and you have a fun time being with her, ask her out and don't worry about the rest. Enjoy her company, and be good company for her. Relax, have fun, and see what the future holds.
yeah who cares about looks, that is terrible to care about that.

You should talk to this fine lady, she has a heck of a personality once you get past the smell and all the bed sores. I bet you would really like her.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.