Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Indian Larry passed away this morning apparently from injuries sustained while performing some stunts for a new biker build off show......

:eek:

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Wow he died that sucks! I read the other post and it didn't sound good but thats really not good! RIP I hope discovery channel does a bit about helmets!

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
R.I.P.

I actually liked this guy, at BikeWeek he and OCC were there. OCC charged 20 bucks for a shirt and 10 more for an autograph. Larry just hung out in the crowd and signed whatever, wherever for free. Good man.

·
Registered
649 Posts
I thought he was an interesting guy from those Discovery shows. His apperance was harsh but his demeanor was quite the opposite. The biker community has truely lost an asset. RIP.

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Cool guy, sad to see him die. Too bad he wasn't wearing a helmet or he'd still be alive. Those chopper guys are nuts. Ever watched biker build off? No one wears a damn helmet.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
RIP Larry. He always said he put his life into god's hands. Looks like Larry's judgement day finally came. :(

·
Registered
56 Posts
That sucks! He was a very unique guy and definately someone who will be missed. I don't think the chopper guys are any more nuts than us who ride sportbikes. I'd imagine the value of his bikes will probably be through the roof after this.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Oh man...... :eek:

Just a few months ago I was checking out his bikes at the Miami Motorcycle Show, he had a booth just down the lane from us... Every time I walked over there he was swamped with fans, I didn't feel like joining the crowd so I waited a while. I never did get a chance to shake his hand and congradulate him on his unique bikes.

There are a LOT of hack "chopper" builders out there, but he was one of the few GREAT builders who put out a clean, functional, high quality bike with lots of style.....

:cry

May he Rest In Peace

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
R.I.P. So sad to hear, had just read that he was in accident from a post on here now to see that he is dead, so sad

·
Registered
380 Posts
That sucks!

·
Void where prohibited
248 Posts
Wow, R.I.P. :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts