Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a lifting competition with my forum meet up yesterday...

ultimately VERY satisfied with my turn out- I placed middle of the pack via Wilk scores- I beat all the girls- and the guy with one arm (yeah- I'm not proud of it- but don't fucking judge me)

Score sheet for the day- I give you one guess as to which I am
coughcough

and yes- I lifted like this- I feel it lended to my awesomeness!!!

Reactions: mfromphilly1

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Even have color coordinated nail polish!!! The underoos make the picture :)

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh thanks for noticing. I did even go so far as to color coordinate. I felt very stylish.

it was a nerd gathering.... so yes. definitely had to play up my electric blue pants. superman undies seemed most fitting!

apparently my shoulder is now messed up. I'm officially in the " resting" because I over trained stage. whooofuckingwhooooo

Reactions: mfromphilly1

·
Registered
160 Posts
Left calf and right foot still sore- upping my game in March really caused some trouble. Pacing my daughter for a few 10ths of a mile as she learns to ride the bicycle is enough to aggravate both. So I'm on the bicycle only for a while... oh well oogling the coeds while scything thru the middle of the local college on the way to the hills is fun. Was out 6am-ish one sunday morning and surprised one doing the walk of shame back down from the school apartments; there is only ONE reason why a pretty girl is walking across campus at 6am on a sunday in a heat-shrink thigh-high dress..lolz

1 - 5 of 5 Posts