Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ordered anything from www.mawonline.com? They have the helmet I want almost $100 cheaper than anyone else and that made me a little nervous. Just curious to see if anyone had any experience with them. Thanks a lot guys.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
I ordered an exhaust from them w/next day air and after 7 working days it still did not arrive and when I called they said they did not have the exhaust in stock but that it would be shipped as soon as they got it. I canceled the order and a week later it showed up so I had to return it and they kept arguing with me over reimbursing me for the shipping. I have not delt with them since but that was over 2 years ago and from what I've heard they have either new owners or mgt.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks everybody. i just went with kneedraggers to be safe. the helmet is the agv rossi limited edition, so i wanted to make sure it was legit. there was nothing on MAW about the signed letter you get from Rossi, so i was a little leery. thanks for your inpur guys!

·
Registered
80 Posts
The prices on MAW may seem cheap at first, but where they really get you is postage. I ordered some gloves once and they charged like 12 bucks for postage.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Its true, they do get you on the shipping/handling. If you need anything right away, dont order from them. I dont believe they stock much. Alot of their stuff is shipped from distributors.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts