Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
1st name basis with Death
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from Maui... did the Road To Hanna, and the Haliakela Summit!!!

Have pics... but Super Bowl is about to start... talk later...

Attachments

·
Registered
21,263 Posts
I didn't spend all year bragging about how he's going to win the superbowl. Oh, and I just moved to Seattle from New England in December, so I wouldn't say that the Seahawks are my team yet.

·
Registered
917 Posts
I didn't spend all year bragging about how he's going to win the superbowl. Oh, and I just moved to Seattle from New England in December, so I wouldn't say that the Seahawks are my team yet.
I'm sure it's been posted in here before, but who's your team?

·
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How the fuck did my thread on riding in Maui go to football??? And fuck Ben Rapistberger anyways!!!

Anyhow... hope you guys don't mind that I stole a couple of pics from the web for illustration!!!

This is the Road to Hana... as you can see, one mistake, and that's all she wrote!!!

Attachments

·
A guy on a scruffy bike
15,367 Posts
How the fuck did my thread on riding in Maui go to football??? And fuck Ben Rapistberger anyways!!!

Anyhow... hope you guys don't mind that I stole a couple of pics from the web for illustration!!!

This is the Road to Hana... as you can see, one mistake, and that's all she wrote!!!
Yes, wonderful place. In 2010, my wife and I went to Maui, and rented a Harley Road King to explore the island on, including that road. It was perfect.

PhilB

·
Turbo nerd.
13,732 Posts
I always though Maui was kind of boring. They basically roll up the roads at midnight.

Its pretty I guess but I lived in Hawai'i for 5 years.

...like long enough to know that Haleakala is spelled Haleakala. Of course I used to live on a road that was called A'Ahauli'i....that one I had to ask a local how to pronounce lol

·
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Midnight??? Try 9:00... We went to Starbucks to get a coffee after dinner, and they were closed!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts