Sport Bikes banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Man, if I wasn't right this time, I was about to go nuts, I got like three pieces of paper out and I was drawing pictures to keep everything straight!! AHHHH

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
damn my engineering skills not working

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
damnit i cant donate at this time....but as soon as it lets me, they're yours. haha i drove so many people nuts with that question.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Didn't bother me in the least..... I just said FUCK HIM! the instant I saw it :twofinger :lol I got better things ta do.... :lol 'sides with 15,000+ pts wtf I need more foa :lol BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
haha you just did his hmwrk for him! :)

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
well my guess was going to be late, but it was wrong anyways

·
Registered
297 Posts
hello friends
how about this one.
3 guys are going to share a hotel room that cost $30. they each throw in 10 bucks. afterwords the manager made a mistake and the room only cost $25 so he gives a porter $5 and tells him to give it back to the men. the porter can't figure how to split 5 into 3 so he just takes $2 and gives the men the $3 left. so now the guys have spent $9 a piece for the room. 9 X 3=27. and with the 2 dollars that the porter kept comes to $29. what happened to the other dollar?
later

·
i ride sideways
1,525 Posts
train460 said:
hello friends
how about this one.
3 guys are going to share a hotel room that cost $30. they each throw in 10 bucks. afterwords the manager made a mistake and the room only cost $25 so he gives a porter $5 and tells him to give it back to the men. the porter can't figure how to split 5 into 3 so he just takes $2 and gives the men the $3 left. so now the guys have spent $9 a piece for the room. 9 X 3=27. and with the 2 dollars that the porter kept comes to $29. what happened to the other dollar?
later

um, i ate some french toast this morning... :alky

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
??

·
retired from here
4,122 Posts
train460 said:
hello friends
how about this one.
later
Michael,
dude, 3 guys in a $25.00 hotel room.....do we really want to go there. anyway the room actually cost each of them $8.33x3=$25.00+$3.00(refund)=$28.00+$2.00(stolen by slimeball porter)=$30.00. all money accounted for.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts