Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Squaring Off City Corners
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, bulldogr6 and I have been PM yapping about a Massachusetts FZ6 Riders (and any other interested parties) meet up, and have come up with a good location and two Sundays at the end of September as options.

The location would be the Barre Mill Restaurant, almost dead in the center of this great Bay State:

90 Main St.
South Barre, MA 01074
Sunday Hours: 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
http://barremill.com/

The dates in question are the 23rd and 30th of September.

Maybe we can plan for the 23rd and leave the 30th as a rain date? Or do it rain or shine?

Arriving at the restaurant at High Noon is the plan. Who's in?

·
Super Pursuit Mode, Yo
2,073 Posts
"Wonder Twin powers, activate!"

Sorry, That's what the title reminded me of.

Wonder Cycle Massholes, Unite!!!

·
(_!_)
233 Posts
I lived in Belchertown MA till I was in 8th grade. I'll be down for a ride out there.

Right now I'm on the west coast, I move back to the Portsmouth NH area in mid September. I might still be in the whole moving/finding place to live process, but I'd definetly be up for a ride if I can make it. I keep meaning to go to Belchertown to meet up with an old friend for a ride. This might be the perfect excuse.

·
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i lived in Belchertown one summer during college (UMass Amherst) - that was a fun time, only took art classes....

well then, let's plan on the 23rd? I'm completely up for the rain or shine designation, but we can discuss that at a later date say if hurricane remnants will be moving through [anti-jinx procedure started]

·
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
you got that right!

also, I rode Route 116 yesterday, and it's a wicked awesome motorcycle ride on the stretch between Routes 91 and 8A. 8A looks great too, though I continued on to Route 8 north, which isn't exciting except for the views of the Berkshire hills.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.