Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So in celebration of the holiday, take a look that the threads in the politics section. No, there's no threads about the struggles of Blacks for equality, no celebrations of racial unity. There's "We Speak English Only", there's "Muslims attack good ol' American business", there's Wal-mart makes racial connections with apes", and best of all at the top is "How immigrants destroy America".

Everybody here deserves a big pat on the back for their moral and cognitive superiority. Dr King would be so proud of the progress. :rolleyes

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And now we've got a thread denegrating the Black mayor of New Orleans for wrangling the only source of pride a whole city has been left with, the one so many proper English-speaking whites have given them, and are continuing to give them.

Big congratulations on your self-fulfilling prophecy.

·
Official E-Thug
1,689 Posts
LOL you are a piece of work.... Do you really exist? I think you are a computer programmed to be moronic. Please for the love of GOD move out of your little box and into the real world.

Do you even have a coherent concept of what you would like to see happen, or do you just hate everything?

I thought I was bad LOL

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So you don't get it? OR you;d jsut liek to dismiss the reality of these threads? Those threads aren't reflective of your real world enough for ya?

·
Official E-Thug
1,689 Posts
I am an african american and I feel like white people have pushed me down, and now I truly believe I should get preferential treatment.

How do you feel about that?

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hanglowejohnson said:
I am an african american and I feel like white people have pushed me down, and now I truly believe I should get preferential treatment.

How do you feel about that?
I don;t think you understnad the word oppresison or any of it's meanings in the real world.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
license2ill said:
And now we've got a thread denegrating the Black mayor of New Orleans for wrangling the only source of pride a whole city has been left with, the one so many proper English-speaking whites have given them, and are continuing to give them.

Big congratulations on your self-fulfilling prophecy.
Dude, he could be pink , green, or even burple. His ass needs to go. A mayor is supposed to lead, that means not waiting for shit to happen or point a finger at someone on why it didn't happen. I have yet to see an improvement on that guys behalf. Yes your opinion is noted, but let us be real about it. We celebrate holidays in our own way. Now did you post up some motivating shit about MLK? I didn't but I'm thankful for what he did. BTW, I speak english too.:cheers

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gixxerworld said:
Dude, he could be pink , green, or even burple. His ass needs to go. A mayor is supposed to lead, that means not waiting for shit to happen or point a finger at someone on why it didn't happen. I have yet to see an improvement on that guys behalf. Yes your opinion is noted, but let us be real about it. We celebrate holidays in our own way. Now did you post up some motivating shit about MLK? I didn't but I'm thankful for what he did. BTW, I speak english too.:cheers
I think my posts in the various hate-filled, ignorant threads that are overwhelming the poitics section speak for themselves and sleep with a free conscience on the subject.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I do have a serious question to any black people reading. Why is it that black people are still calling themselves african american. You are no more african american then whites are european/asian/australian... american??

Im i wrong by saying black?

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
license2ill said:
I think my posts in the various hate-filled, ignorant threads that are overwhelming the poitics section speak for themselves and sleep with a free conscience on the subject.
What's better is the continued "real-life" result of your posts that illustrates how the use of language and communication (or miscommunication) leads to hostility. Ironic how that gets lost in the interpretation! :cheers

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
assman said:
I do have a serious question to any black people reading. Why is it that black people are still calling themselves african american. You are no more african american then whites are european/asian/australian... american??

Im i wrong by saying black?

There is a model of minority identity development that explains this fairly well. Simply put though, minorities go through a process of internalizing differnt ideas of identity, on a large-scale cultural basis and an individual basis. These can be molded through the changes of the larger culture and the futrhter understanding of self as a sepcific cultural group grows within the larger culture.

Black is becoming more acceptable again nowadays through that process, but that's not to say everybody will feel most comfortable with that label.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
license2ill said:
Ohhhh, so that is how you get your post count up.......

J/k dude.:cheers

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gixxerworld said:
Ohhhh, so that is how you get your post count up.......
J/k dude.:cheers
Just in case, I mean the threads that are overwhelming the section, not my indvidual posts on the various hate-filled subjects.

·
Show them to me...
5,983 Posts
license2ill said:
So in celebration of the holiday, take a look that the threads in the politics section. No, there's no threads about the struggles of Blacks for equality
The struggle for equality has long since been won. Now It is only a struggle for more preferential treatment. A white must be significantly better at what s/he does to be hired over a black. Case in point: My dad works for a small power co op. They had one black employee. She retired. The NAACP (which is a crock of sh*t) was all over them to insure that the person that replaced her had to be black. Hence, all other races, not just whites, were discriminated against for that position. When they did hire a black woman for the job, the same group raised hell because her skin wasn't DARK ENOUGH!!!

When there is a national association for the advancement of white people, a whites only college fund, a station named white entertainment television, then we can talk about equality. Blacks getting preferential treatment over whites is progressive. Whites getting preferential treatment is racism. Blacks complaing about what whites get is a glorious struggle. Whites complaining is racism.

license2ill said:
no celebrations of racial unity. There's "We Speak English Only", there's "Muslims attack good ol' American business", there's Wal-mart makes racial connections with apes", and best of all at the top is "How immigrants destroy America".
What Dr. King stood for is great. Fair treatment for ALL men. He did not fight for preferential treatment for minorities. I beleive that ALL men are created equal.

license2ill said:
Everybody here deserves a big pat on the back for their moral and cognitive superiority. Dr King would be so proud of the progress. :rolleyes
If he truly beleived what he preached, he would be rolling over in his grave. He preached equality, not that discrimination is wrong unless it is against whites, which is the way things are today.

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
EEfz6 said:
The struggle for equality has long since been won. Now It is only a struggle for more preferential treatment. A white must be significantly better at what s/he does to be hired over a black. Case in point: My dad works for a small power co op. They had one black employee. She retired. The NAACP (which is a crock of sh*t) was all over them to insure that the person that replaced her had to be black. Hence, all other races, not just whites, were discriminated against for that position. When they did hire a black woman for the job, the same group raised hell because her skin wasn't DARK ENOUGH!!!

When there is a national association for the advancement of white people, a whites only college fund, a station named white entertainment television, then we can talk about equality. Blacks getting preferential treatment over whites is progressive. Whites getting preferential treatment is racism. Blacks complaing about what whites get is a glorious struggle. Whites complaining is racism.

What Dr. King stood for is great. Fair treatment for ALL men. He did not fight for preferential treatment for minorities. I beleive that ALL men are created equal.

If he truly beleived what he preached, he would be rolling over in his grave. He preached equality, not that discrimination is wrong unless it is against whites, which is the way things are today.
When the color of your skin becomes meaningful, it tends to take more than just a generation of welath or the opprutnity to build it for things to become "preferntial". Sure, there's poor whites in Alabam too, but they had very little of the same struggle based on racism over the generations. I can understand a failure to recognize this, but it only happens at levels where you are competing for jobs, and none of those jobs are in the boardroom. The best part about all of that for the power holders, is that they keep poor groups fighting with other poor groups and blaming each other for their oppression.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts