Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at adding a top bag to my Sprint and wondered what recommendations there was for size and brand. I have briefly looked at Givi

I searched the forum and didn't see much, thanks

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I have givi's on my Strom and there awesome. If your looking for a cheaper option there is a company that makes some knock off Givi mono key and they mount to the givi racks.

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm trying to decide what size to get? The big one that holds two helmets sounds good but I ride twisters not freeway so I'm worried a large top case will effect my ride

Thanks

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
I'm trying to decide what size to get? The big one that holds two helmets sounds good but I ride twisters not freeway so I'm worried a large top case will effect my ride

Thanks
I rode my friend's GS with a Givi top box (the one that holds two helmets). It was pretty full and I didn't even notice it back there. I can't imagine it being any more noticeable on a sprint.

I think Max's top case is a Givi. He uses it on an SV. So he might be a better source to tell you if it has any effect on handling and the like.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was just about to pull the tr***** on the Givi bag and then I had a look at the mount and wasn't impressed. Ended up watching eBay until I found a decent deal on a OEM bag. I got 250 in it so far and its like new, only problem is wrong color infill but if I can't find one soon I will spend the
$75.00 to get the correct color. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts