Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up riders :twofinger , this is a local group that sets up some pretty good rides throughout the summer. The "Muddy Crud Run" is probably the best.
An all day ride (9am-5pm) 300 miles of speed and twisties! I have rode with them before on this ride and it was great. Ride at your own level, no one pushes you to get crazy. These are some good riders, not much of stuntas, just fast. Any questions let me know. Definately worth checking out. :bananafu:

http://apex-extreme.com/index.php?option=displaypage&Itemid=87&op=page&SubMenu=events

·
Registered
878 Posts
SilverBlade954 said:
Whats up riders :twofinger , this is a local group that sets up some pretty good rides throughout the summer. The "Muddy Crud Run" is probably the best.
An all day ride (9am-5pm) 300 miles of speed and twisties! I have rode with them before on this ride and it was great. Ride at your own level, no one pushes you to get crazy. These are some good riders, not much of stuntas, just fast. Any questions let me know. Definately worth checking out. :bananafu:

http://apex-extreme.com/index.php?option=displaypage&Itemid=87&op=page&SubMenu=events

I never miss the Crud Run! I've gone twice each year since I've started riding. I don't ride with AE though. It's also just called the "Slimey Crud Run" because is was originally a ride started by the members of the Slimey Crud Motorcycle Gang.

Also, a lot of riders meet at Kitts Korner in Pine Bluff, WI first, then they head out to the City of Leland around noon. I believe that's how it was originally run.

Slimey Crud Motorcycle Gang motto: "Ride short, Ride Hard"

Here are my pics from the spring crud run this year. We got snowed on on the way there. Perfect weather for the Crud.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I rode with them quite a bit last year, they are fun to ride with, and the crud run is a blast.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Looks and sounds like a fun ride...I'll have to check it out this year!

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I went to the fall Crud Run last year. It's a good time. I don't think any motorcycle enthusiast would think different.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Jake said:
I went to the fall Crud Run last year. It's a good time. I don't think any motorcycle enthusiast would think different.
Didn't you go to the spring 1 this year, or did you forget?

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
R1CK said:
Didn't you go to the spring 1 this year, or did you forget?
I've been trying to block that one out. The ride was ok, but the company was horrible!!! :twofinger :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts