Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
at the last bike fest i went to basiclayy u have hella bikers chating about whatever. a few bitches lookn for free rides n thrills. Music. Then the stunters started stunting on the drag strip. Food drinks (no beer, but we can bring our own) then bordem set in and we left.

also a bunch of races, which were the majority of events. I went when i had no bike and it was fun for about 2 hours, probably less.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
I'm there.

Sam - Different motorcycle clubs wear either a jacket, or vest, or something of the sort to identify which club they are from. Normally has some sort of patch sewn into the back of it. These are called, colors.

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
I love this flyer

:)

Attachments

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i just thought it would be cool to see the stunts, races, other competitions and sweet looking bikes...sux about the beer though. I'd like to still go, if anyone up for it.

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
kazlab67 said:
What was the thing at Sam's and what was wrong with it?
Stunter ghetto bling bling meet. I was never a fan of fraternity rushes and this reminded me of one. Just not my cup of tea. (Not to be confused with a tea bagging).

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
No this is an acutal "show" but it aint free like the sam's thing either.

·
Registered
355 Posts
SalKhan said:
If it's anything remotely like the thing at Sam's in Fayettville, I'll pass.
same here. that shit was stupid as hell! :pisson

·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
1,088 Posts
man , does anyone know someone that can extend our swing arms?? We need heavy crome !! We need BLING!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts