Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings All,

Summarized below are the details for our upcoming Service Project in March. I hope to see you all come out to help support us in one way or another. This event will serve both as a wonderful community service, but also as a banner to let people know our chapter is about serving and doing things in our community as well. Please pass this along and bring a friend with you that day if the Lord leads.

PACSBA Outreach Service Project

Organization Supporting: Keystone Opportunity Center (Keystone Opportunity Center)
Date & Time: March 2nd - Activity is scheduled from 9:00am to Noon
Meeting Location: Meeting time is 8:45am at Church Parking Lot (behind the building)
St Johns Lutheran Church
21 South 10th Street
Quakertown, Pennsylvania

Parking & Miscellaneous Information
The PACSBA Chapter has partnered with The Keystone Community Organization to provide community service to Quakertown, PA and St Johns Lutheran Church on March 2nd, 2013. This Service Project and our efforts will be centered on helping prepare the old parsonage building owned by the church, located at 21 South 10th Street (Next to the Church) for the Church Mission and it's inhabitants. Our involvement will be light duty, to include possibly painting, sanding and general light duty as directed. Please plan to arrive to the back parking lot of the church by 8:45a, so we can assemble, and report for duty as one team by 9am to John Matlock. Please wear your PACSBA Shirts so people will know who we are. My understanding is there will be other groups throughout the day there in service of this mission and project.

Lunch will be following our involvement at approximately 12:30pm. Details will be shared that day.

Hope to see some old and new faces on March 2nd!

Blessings,

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks to jlasure for setting this up for us and providing the above info. I'll be working again for this one, but Mark and others will be there! See you in April.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
My hat's off to jlasure for doing a great job (as always) on this service project. Not only did he bring three friends and family members, but doughnuts too! :D The project was working on restoring an old parsonage, but it was a grand house, even if it needed work. Thanks also to XIII, kirchsnr, J-Mac, johnric42, frindle and his family for helping. It really was a good time and I hope to at least do it again next year. Not only did we spackle and paint, but we also got to hear the Red Army chorus and Ukrainian folk music. I'm not making this up. :)

April is the start of our monthly rides on the first Saturday of the month. We are doing a Lancaster county run. I hope you all can make it. I didn't bring a camera, but hopefully I can post up a link for those that did. Also, lunch at Bubba's pot belly stove was great. This event was a winner. See you all next month, ready to ride. I'm excited, how bout you?

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
I should be at the April ride. Hoping for some good weather.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts